iDiligence is an online platform for entrepreneurs and investors to connect and collaborate. The platform provides access to a curated marketplace of vetted startups and early stage companies, as well as a powerful suite of tools and resources to help entrepreneurs grow and scale their businesses.
For investors, iDiligence offers a unique opportunity to identify and invest in the most promising startups and early stage companies. The platform features a robust search engine and filters that allow investors to quickly find the right companies for their portfolio.
For entrepreneurs, iDiligence provides a one-stop shop for all their business needs. The platform offers access to a wide range of resources, including funding opportunities, mentorship programs, and marketing and PR services. iDiligence also connects entrepreneurs with a community of experienced business leaders and investors who can offer advice and support.
iDiligence Andorid App Summary
iWealth LLC is the developer of this iDiligence application. It is listed under the Productivity category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 57+ users of this app. The iDiligence app rating is currently 3.7. It was last updated on Dec 22, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of iDiligence for PC
1. Save time by quickly collecting diligence data in the form of images, video, and information about properties using iDiligence.
2. A membership to iResearch is required.
3. You can contact iWealthRE.com for information.
4. iDiligence was designed for users to quickly view and collect information for a large batch of properties (100s).
5. It can be used for as few or as many properties as you need.
6. With iDiligence, you can take photos and videos of a property, easily provide a name for the image/video file, and fill out a checklist form with information about the property size, type, and condition.
7. The images and videos are saved on your phone and in your Dropbox account in a folder of your choice.
8. The Dropbox location is chosen in settings.
9. When images are saved in Dropbox, they are made smaller to fit nicely into the cells in iResearch Software.
10. That folder can be selected from the iResearch tool to autoload the images into the file for each property.
How To Install iDiligence For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download iDiligence on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type iDiligence and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the iDiligence andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|Updated on||Dec 22, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app.idiligence|
iDiligence App Overview and Details
iDiligence is a cutting-edge mobile app that provides users with instant access to critical business and legal information. iDiligence was created in response to the overwhelming demand for a more efficient and cost-effective way to conduct due diligence.
The app features a comprehensive database of company and legal information, as well as a range of tools and resources that allow users to quickly and easily research potential business partners, investments, and legal issues.
iDiligence is the perfect tool for entrepreneurs, business owners, and legal professionals who need to conduct due diligence quickly and efficiently.
Whats New In this iDiligence?
Update design and performance improvement.
The iDiligence application is a great way to keep track of your expenses and make sure that you are not overspending. The app is easy to use and is a great way to stay organized.