In Idle Ship: Port Simulator, you take on the role of a harbor master, responsible for directing the flow of ships into and out of the harbor. You’ll need to keep the port running smoothly, managing the docking and undocking of boats, while making sure that the traffic congestion doesn’t cause any accidents. With a variety of boats to choose from, and a variety of harbor layouts to play with, Idle Ship: Port Simulator is a challenging and rewarding simulation game.
Idle Ship: Port Simulator Andorid App Summary
Pixel Federation Games is the developer of this Idle Ship: Port Simulator application. It is listed under the Simulation category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 195175+ users of this app. The Idle Ship: Port Simulator app rating is currently null. It was last updated on Apr 10, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Idle Ship: Port Simulator for PC
1. More than 30 detailed ships to build and manage
2. Four captivating eras of history to play through
3. Simple idle gameplay that you can progress with while AFK
4. Experience seaport management and expand your empire
5. Automate your fleet by hiring captains to increase profit and efficiency
6. Discover and unlock new islands and exotic materials
7. Sail to faraway lands to experience new adventures
8. Gain levels to increase your power and income
9. Find and open bounty chests to gain rare resources
10. Brand new game from the makers of Diggy’s Adventure, Seaport, and Trainstation
How To Install Idle Ship: Port Simulator For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Idle Ship: Port Simulator on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Idle Ship: Port Simulator and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Idle Ship: Port Simulator andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Idle Ship: Port Simulator|
|Developer||Pixel Federation Games|
|Updated on||Apr 10, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.DefaultCompany.IdleSeaport|
Idle Ship: Port Simulator App Overview and Details
In Idle Ship: Port Simulator, you are the captain of a cargo ship. Your goal is to make money by transporting goods to and from different ports. You’ll need to keep an eye on your fuel and cargo levels, as well as the weather, to make sure you make it to your destination on time. The further you travel, the more money you’ll make. Can you make a fortune in the shipping business?
Whats New In this Idle Ship: Port Simulator?
Fixed some bugs and screen layouts with different resolutions.
Idle Ship is an excellent port simulator application that allows users to experience the challenges and responsibilities of running a port. The app is realistic and informative, and it provides a great learning experience for anyone interested in maritime transportation. I highly recommend Idle Ship for anyone looking for an in-depth look at port operations.