IES ShapeDB is a shape descriptor database. It provides a variety of shape descriptors for 2D and 3D shapes. These descriptors can be used for tasks such as shape recognition, retrieval, and classification.
- IES ShapeDB are Total Install on Mobile 1463+
- IES ShapeDB are Devolop By IES, Inc.
- Install IES ShapeDB Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Nov 14, 2018
IES ShapeDB App Summary
IES, Inc. is the developer of this IES ShapeDB application. It is listed under the Productivity category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1463+ users of this app. The IES ShapeDB app rating is currently 2.0.2. It was last updated on Nov 14, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
How To Install IES ShapeDB For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download IES ShapeDB on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type IES ShapeDB and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the IES ShapeDB andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Features of IES ShapeDB for PC
1. Structural shapes from a variety of different databases
2. Engineering properties for each structural shape
3. Ability to perform simple beam and column stress analysis
4. Unit system flexibility
5. Decimal place precision control
6. Output in various unit systems
7. Loading from uniform and multiple point load sources
8. Bending stress calculation for critical section locations
9. Plastic moment and brace length calculation for steel sections
10. Axial load with eccentricity stress analysis
|App Name||IES ShapeDB|
|Updated on||Nov 14, 2018|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ies.shapesdb|
IES ShapeDB App Overview and Details
ShapeDB is an online database of 3D shapes. It contains over 10,000 shapes, including common objects like fruits, vegetables, and animals, as well as more abstract shapes.
ShapeDB is a great resource for 3D printing enthusiasts and educators. It allows users to download 3D models in a variety of formats, including STL and OBJ.
Whats New In this IES ShapeDB?
• Picker control background color was set to black, making the text unreadable. Fixed.
IES ShapeDB is an innovative web application that allows users to store, share, and analyze geometric shapes. The application is easy to use and helps users to quickly and easily find the shapes they need. IES ShapeDB is the perfect tool for students, teachers, and professionals who need to store or analyze geometric shapes.