IFS Time Tracker is a time tracking software that helps you to track time spent on tasks, projects and clients. It allows you to create invoices, track time and expenses, and manage projects. The software is available in three versions: IFS Time Tracker 7.5, IFS Time Tracker 8, and IFS Time Tracker 9. Each version has different features, so you can choose the one that best suits your needs.
- IFS Time Tracker 7.5, 8 & 9 are Total Install on Mobile 6290+
- IFS Time Tracker 7.5, 8 & 9 are Devolop By IFS
- Install IFS Time Tracker 7.5, 8 & 9 Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jun 13, 2017
How To Install IFS Time Tracker 7.5, 8 & 9 For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download IFS Time Tracker 7.5, 8 & 9 on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type IFS Time Tracker 7.5, 8 & 9 and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the IFS Time Tracker 7.5, 8 & 9 andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
IFS Time Tracker 7.5, 8 & 9 Andorid App Summary
IFS is the developer of this IFS Time Tracker 7.5, 8 & 9 application. It is listed under the Business category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 6290+ users of this app. The IFS Time Tracker 7.5, 8 & 9 app rating is currently 1.4.2. It was last updated on Jun 13, 2017. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of IFS Time Tracker 7.5, 8 & 9 for PC
1. Easily report your worked time, with a quick and easy daily time reporting.
2. View the current time reporting status at a glance, in the monthly overview.
3. Use IFS Time Tracker connected to your company’s IFS Applications installation(s).
4. Requires a valid IFS Touch Apps subscription.
5. Handles reporting of worked time on projects, as well as deviance’s such as overtime and absence.
6. In Try Me mode with demo data, without requiring a log on or network connection.
7. With IFS Time Tracker, you can confirm worked time.
8. Track the time spent on different projects.
9. Keep track of overtime and absence.
10. View your monthly overview to get an at-a-glance view of your time reporting status.
|App Name||IFS Time Tracker 7.5, 8 & 9|
|Updated on||Jun 13, 2017|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ifsworld.timereporting|
IFS Time Tracker 7.5, 8 & 9 App Overview and Details
IFS Time Tracker 7.5, 8 & 9 are powerful, feature-rich, and easy-to-use time tracking software that helps you to track time and expenses for your projects. The software allows you to track time by client, project, task, and activity, and quickly generate invoices and reports. It also includes a number of powerful features, such as time budgeting, automatic time tracking, and time tracking for multiple projects.
Whats New In this IFS Time Tracker 7.5, 8 & 9?
– Time Tracker will now allow users to add, change or delete hours only on the wage codes which have ‘Allow Manual Results’ parameter set. If not set, then they will be treated as read only wage codes on Time Tracker.
IFS Time Tracker 7.5, 8 & 9 is an excellent application that helps in time tracking and billing. It is user-friendly and has a lot of features that make time tracking and billing easy. Overall, IFS Time Tracker 7.5, 8 & 9 is an excellent application that is worth the investment.