Biology is the study of life. It is a vast and fascinating subject that covers everything from the smallest microorganisms to the largest animals on Earth. In IGCSE Biology, students will learn about the structure and function of living things, the process of evolution, and the ways in which living things interact with their environment. They will also learn about the important role that biology plays in human society, from the development of new medicines to the production of food.
- IGCSE Biology are Total Install on Mobile 30852+
- IGCSE Biology are Devolop By Fong Chien Yoong
- Install IGCSE Biology Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jul 31, 2018
How To Install IGCSE Biology For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download IGCSE Biology on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type IGCSE Biology and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the IGCSE Biology andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
IGCSE Biology Andorid App Summary
Fong Chien Yoong is the developer of this IGCSE Biology application. It is listed under the Books & Reference category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 30852+ users of this app. The IGCSE Biology app rating is currently 1.1. It was last updated on Jul 31, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of IGCSE Biology for PC
-Access to the IGCSE Biology textbook
-Rudimentary bookmark system
-Easy to use
|App Name||IGCSE Biology|
|Developer||Fong Chien Yoong|
|Category||Books & Reference|
|Updated on||Jul 31, 2018|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fong.yoong.igcsebiology|
IGCSE Biology App Overview and Details
The digestive system is a series of organs that break down food into smaller parts that the body can use. The digestive system starts with the mouth, where food is chewed and mixed with saliva. The food then passes down the esophagus and into the stomach, where it is churned and mixed with acids to help break down the food. The food then moves into the small intestine, where it is further broken down and nutrients are absorbed. The food then moves into the large intestine, where water is absorbed before the waste is expelled from the body.
Whats New In this IGCSE Biology?
⮚ Reduced app size (~ 10 MB reduction)
⮚ Improved app icon
Enzymes are important biological molecules that catalyze biochemical reactions. They are responsible for many important physiological processes, including digestion, respiration, and photosynthesis. Enzymes can be found in all living cells and play a vital role in the life of an organism.