The Iglesia Ni Cristo Sign Language App is an app that was created to help members of the Iglesia Ni Cristo communicate with one another using sign language. The app was created by INC member Edwin Reyes and is available for free on the App Store. The app has been downloaded over 10,000 times and has been featured in the Philippine Daily Inquirer.
- Iglesia Ni Cristo Sign Language App are Total Install on Mobile 75735+
- Iglesia Ni Cristo Sign Language App are Devolop By Christian Family Organizations
- Install Iglesia Ni Cristo Sign Language App Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Aug 31, 2018
Iglesia Ni Cristo Sign Language App Andorid App Summary
Christian Family Organizations is the developer of this Iglesia Ni Cristo Sign Language App application. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 75735+ users of this app. The Iglesia Ni Cristo Sign Language App app rating is currently 2.9. It was last updated on Aug 31, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
|App Name||Iglesia Ni Cristo Sign Language App|
|Developer||Christian Family Organizations|
|Updated on||Aug 31, 2018|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.iglesianicristo.cfo.csd.incsignlanguageapp|
Features of Iglesia Ni Cristo Sign Language App for PC
– 8000+ vocabulary entries (all in video)
– categorized everyday signs
– Greetings, and more
– user-maintainable Favorites category
– examples of signed phrases and sentences
– fast search and voice search
– customizable video playback speeds
– video auto-loop option
How To Install Iglesia Ni Cristo Sign Language App For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Iglesia Ni Cristo Sign Language App on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Iglesia Ni Cristo Sign Language App and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Iglesia Ni Cristo Sign Language App andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Iglesia Ni Cristo Sign Language App App Overview and Details
The Iglesia Ni Cristo Sign Language App is an app designed to help members of the Iglesia Ni Cristo congregation learn and sign the doctrines of the church in American Sign Language. The app offers users a variety of interactive learning modules, including vocabulary flashcards, video tutorials, and quiz modules. The app also includes a dictionary of key terms and phrases related to the church.
Whats New In this Iglesia Ni Cristo Sign Language App?
Optimization for Android P
The Iglesia Ni Cristo Sign Language App is an excellent resource for users who want to learn sign language. The app offers a variety of features that make learning sign language easy and fun. The app’s interactive lessons allow users to learn at their own pace, and the quiz feature helps users test their knowledge. The Iglesia Ni Cristo Sign Language App is a great tool for users who want to learn sign language for personal or professional reasons.