ING is a Dutch multinational banking and financial services corporation with its headquarters in Amsterdam. It is the largest bank in the Netherlands by assets. The company offers banking, insurance, asset management, and other financial services.
ING is also a major player in the Netherlands’ e-commerce market. In 1999, it became the first Dutch bank to offer online banking services to retail customers. In 2007, it became the first Dutch bank to offer a mobile banking app. In 2014, it introduced a chatbot to help customers with their banking questions.
ING’s home banking services are available in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Austria, and Luxembourg. In the Netherlands, ING is the market leader in home banking, with a market share of 47%.
- ING HomeBank are Total Install on Mobile 2308472+
- ING HomeBank are Devolop By ING BANK N.V. AMSTERDAM SUCURSALA BUCURESTI
- Install ING HomeBank Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jun 8, 2022
ING HomeBank App Summary
ING BANK N.V. AMSTERDAM SUCURSALA BUCURESTI is the developer of this ING HomeBank application. It is listed under the Finance category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 2308472+ users of this app. The ING HomeBank app rating is currently 4.10.0. It was last updated on Jun 8, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
How To Install ING HomeBank For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download ING HomeBank on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type ING HomeBank and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the ING HomeBank andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Features of ING HomeBank for PC
1. Pay with your phone
2. Fingerprint Login
3. Update your data
4. Pay utility bills
5. Find the closest ATM
6. In addition to mobile Phone Payments, Transfers and Invoice Payments, from ING Home’Bank you can, for example, make a Life Insurance Policy or Open a New Account and order a New Card.
7. In order to find out how to become an ING client without going to an ING Office, read more here: https://ing.ro/lp/onboarding
8. The application is available in Romanian.
10. “ING Home’Bank is like a control panel for your money. You simply login with the username you choose and your fingerprint / password / digipass and you have access to all banking operations.”
|App Name||ING HomeBank|
|Developer||ING BANK N.V. AMSTERDAM SUCURSALA BUCURESTI|
|Updated on||Jun 8, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ro.ing.mobile.banking.android.activity|
ING HomeBank App Overview and Details
ING HomeBank is a Belgian online bank that offers a range of personal banking products and services to individual and business customers in Belgium. These include current accounts, savings accounts, mortgages, loans, and insurance products. The bank also offers a range of online banking services, including online banking, mobile banking, and SMS banking.
Whats New In this ING HomeBank?
We want you to feel more and more at home in Home’Bank, so we’re updating our Payments Hub for a more personalized experience! You can now choose which types of payments to pin on top for faster access and below them you’ll see your most frequent payments for quick transfers.
See you at the next update, each time with a better Home’Bank.
ING HomeBank is a free online banking application that allows users to manage their finances from anywhere in the world. The application is easy to use and provides a variety of features that allow users to keep track of their spending, budget, and savings goals. ING HomeBank is a great option for anyone looking for an easy way to manage their finances.