InSkate is a website that offers figure skating video lessons. The website was created by two-time Olympian and national champion figure skater Johnny Weir and his husband, Victor Weir-Voronov. InSkate offers both free and premium video lessons. The lessons are taught by Weir and Voronov, as well as other professional figure skaters.
- inSkate – figure skating video lessons are Total Install on Mobile 30773+
- inSkate – figure skating video lessons are Devolop By Apps-M
- Install inSkate – figure skating video lessons Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- inSkate – figure skating video lessons Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On Dec 27, 2020
inSkate – figure skating video lessons Andorid App Summary
Apps-M is the developer of this inSkate – figure skating video lessons application. The size of inSkate – figure skating video lessons is undefined. It is listed under the Sports category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 30773+ users of this app. The inSkate – figure skating video lessons app rating is currently 5.2.7. It was last updated on Dec 27, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of inSkate – figure skating video lessons for PC
– Learn how to figure skate
– Learn from world level elite figure skaters
– Learn basic steps, figure skating stroking skills, jumps, spins
– Improve your stamina and overall fitness
– Strengthen your body (legs, ankles, arms, back, abs, chest, shoulders)
– Improve your technical aspect (balance, coordination, rotation speed, jump height, landings)
– Work on your lines and extensions, stretching and positions using ballet lessons
– On ice video tutorials and workshops from world level elite figure skaters and coaches
– Monthly subscription
How To Install inSkate – figure skating video lessons For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download inSkate – figure skating video lessons on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type inSkate – figure skating video lessons and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the inSkate – figure skating video lessons andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||inSkate – figure skating video lessons|
|Updated on||Dec 27, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.inskate|
inSkate – figure skating video lessons App Overview and Details
inSkate is a new online figure skating video lessons service that offers high-quality instruction from some of the world’s best coaches and skaters. inSkate’s video library includes everything from basic skating skills to advanced jumps and spins.
inSkate is perfect for skaters of all levels, from beginner to elite athlete. The video lessons are easy to follow and include step-by-step instructions, drills, and practice tips. inSkate also offers exclusive bonus content, such as athlete interviews and behind-the-scenes footage.
inSkate is the perfect way to improve your skating skills. Whether you’re looking to learn a new jump or spin, or just want to improve your skating technique, inSkate has the perfect lesson for you.
Whats New In this inSkate – figure skating video lessons?
New video lessons
inSkate is the perfect application for anyone who wants to learn how to skate. It offers video lessons that are easy to follow and can be accessed from anywhere. inSkate is the perfect way to improve your skating skills.