Isha Chants is a unique and powerful way to connect with the divine. The chants are based on the Isha Upanishad, a scripture that contains the essence of Vedanta philosophy. The chants are simple, yet profound, and can be used to connect with the divine in any situation.
- Isha Chants are Total Install on Mobile 391376+
- Isha Chants are Devolop By Isha Foundation
- Install Isha Chants Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Apr 22, 2019
Isha Chants Andorid App Summary
Isha Foundation is the developer of this Isha Chants application. It is listed under the Music & Audio category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 391376+ users of this app. The Isha Chants app rating is currently null. It was last updated on Apr 22, 2019. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Isha Chants for PC
help connect women to their inherent power and grace.
1. Ye Devi chants help connect women to their inherent power and grace.
2. Ye Devi chants consist of five chants, each with its own unique hue.
3. The Guru Paduka Stotram is a devotional tribute in gratitude and praise of the sandals of the Guru.
4. Brahmananda Swarupa (“the image of the Creator’s ecstasy”) is a consecrated mantra which one can chant throughout the day to connect to Sadhguru’s energy and Grace.
5. Aum Namah Shivaya, known as the “Maha Mantra” is a very powerful arrangement of sounds which forms an integral part of a Brahmachari’s sadhana. It is also the highlight of the Mahashivratri meditations at Isha Yoga Center.
6. Shambho (“the auspicious one”) is a very gentle and beautiful manifestation of Shiva who readily responds to those who call upon Him.
7. A series of posts that explain the significance of these chants are available in the Isha Blog.
8. Making Use of Vairagya
9. Here are Sadhguru’s guidelines on finding which of the 5 Vairagya chants will suit you best.
10. Listen to each of the mantras a few times.
How To Install Isha Chants For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Isha Chants on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Isha Chants and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Isha Chants andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Isha Chants|
|Category||Music & Audio|
|Updated on||Apr 22, 2019|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.ishafoundation.app.chants|
Isha Chants App Overview and Details
Isha Chants is a guided meditation offered by Isha Foundation. The meditation helps cleanse and energize the body, mind and emotions. The practice begins with chanting a few simple Sanskrit mantras, which helps to focus the mind. This is followed by a guided meditation that helps to release stress and tension from the body. The practice ends with a period of silence, which allows participants to integrate the experience.
Whats New In this Isha Chants?
Added Yogeshwaraya chant and 3 new albums: Damaru, In The Lap Of The Master, Trigun
Isha Chants is an app that helps you to improve your focus, concentration and productivity. The app consists of a set of vocal exercises that help to clear the mind and focus on the task at hand. The app has proved to be very helpful for people who need to focus and concentrate for long periods of time.