Welcome to the Kindertales Check-In Station!
This is a safe and welcoming place for kids of all ages to share their favorite books, stories, and experiences with other readers.
We want to hear all about your favorite books and authors, and we’re also interested in your thoughts on reading and reading habits.
So please, come on in, tell us your stories, and join the discussion!
Kindertales Check-In Station Andorid App Summary
Kindertales LLC is the developer of this Kindertales Check-In Station application. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 298+ users of this app. The Kindertales Check-In Station app rating is currently 1.0. It was last updated on Oct 24, 2019. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
How To Install/Download Kindertales Check-In Station For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Kindertales Check-In Station on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Kindertales Check-In Station and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Kindertales Check-In Station andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Feature of Kindertales Check-In Station for PC
1. Fast, secure and really, really cool facial recognition check-in for parents and staff.
2. QR code check-in for parents not comfortable with facial recognition.
3. Digital signatures for parents.
4. Custom message display for parents and staff.
5. Kiosk mode for public spaces.
6. Power-saving mode for kiosk tablet.
7. Kindertales account required for check-in.
8. Sign up at www.kindertales.com.
9. Fast, secure and really, really cool facial recognition check-in for parents and staff.
10. Really, really cool facial recognition check-in for parents and staff.
|App Name||Kindertales Check-In Station|
|Updated on||Oct 24, 2019|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kindertales.checkin|
Kindertales Check-In Station App Overview and Details
The Kindertales Check-In Station is a service designed to help parents keep track of their children’s reading progress. Upon signing up, parents receive a personalized reading log for their child, as well as a packet of stickers. Every time their child reads a book, they sticker the book and return it to the library. At the end of each month, the child’s reading log is updated with their progress, and parents receive a report detailing what books their child has read. This service helps children develop a love of reading, as well as encourages parents to participate in their children’s literacy development.
Whats New In this Kindertales Check-In Station?
The Kindertales Check-In Station is Now Available on Android and iOS!
The Kindertales Check-In Station is a valuable resource for parents and caregivers of young children. It provides a safe and fun environment for children to play and explore, while also providing parents with a place to relax and connect with other parents. I highly recommend this app for parents with young children.