The La Sainte Bible, Louis Segond 1910 is a translation of the Bible into French from the original Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek texts. The translation was completed in 1910 by Louis Segond, a Swiss pastor and Bible scholar. The La Sainte Bible, Louis Segond 1910 is considered to be one of the most accurate translations of the Bible into French and is still in use today.
- La Sainte Bible, Louis Segond are Total Install on Mobile 4064739+
- La Sainte Bible, Louis Segond are Devolop By Solvus Lab
- Install La Sainte Bible, Louis Segond Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- La Sainte Bible, Louis Segond Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On Oct 27, 2016
La Sainte Bible, Louis Segond Andorid App Summary
Solvus Lab is the developer of this La Sainte Bible, Louis Segond application. The size of La Sainte Bible, Louis Segond is undefined. It is listed under the Books & Reference category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 4064739+ users of this app. The La Sainte Bible, Louis Segond app rating is currently 1.4. It was last updated on Oct 27, 2016. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of La Sainte Bible, Louis Segond for PC
– Read the Bible in different versions
– Daily and nightly mode for reading
– Adjust the text size
– Search verse by word or phrase using “quoted text”
– Bookmark favourite verses
– Mark favourite verses with specific color and add notes
– Viewing of user markers and favorites.
How To Install La Sainte Bible, Louis Segond For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download La Sainte Bible, Louis Segond on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type La Sainte Bible, Louis Segond and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the La Sainte Bible, Louis Segond andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||La Sainte Bible, Louis Segond|
|Category||Books & Reference|
|Updated on||Oct 27, 2016|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.solvus_lab.android.BibleFR_lsv|
La Sainte Bible, Louis Segond App Overview and Details
The La Sainte Bible, Louis Segond is a French translation of the Bible. It was first published in 1910 and is still in use today. The translation was made by Louis Segond, a French pastor and theologian.
Whats New In this La Sainte Bible, Louis Segond?
– System updates
– Bug fixing
The La Sainte Bible, Louis Segond application is a great way to read, study, and share the Bible. The app has a variety of features that make it easy to use, including a search function, a bookmark feature, and a notes feature. The app also has a built-in Bible commentary that provides in-depth information on the Bible verses.