Chinese (汉语/漢語) is a Sino-Tibetan language spoken by over 1.3 billion people, making it the most spoken language in the world. It is the official language in China and Taiwan, and one of the four official languages of Singapore. It is also one of the six official languages of the United Nations.
Chinese is a difficult language to learn for English speakers. The grammar is quite different, and the writing system is logographic, meaning that each character represents a word. However, with over 11,000 words, Chinese has one of the largest vocabularies of any language.
There are several different ways to learn Chinese. One of the most popular ways is to use an online course, such as the one offered by ChinesePod. These courses usually include audio and video lessons, as well as quizzes and exercises.
Another way to learn Chinese is to attend a language school
- Learn Chinese – 11,000 Words are Total Install on Mobile 1666397+
- Learn Chinese – 11,000 Words are Devolop By FunEasyLearn
- Install Learn Chinese – 11,000 Words Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jun 7, 2022
How To Install Learn Chinese – 11,000 Words For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Learn Chinese – 11,000 Words on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Learn Chinese – 11,000 Words and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Learn Chinese – 11,000 Words andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Learn Chinese – 11,000 Words Andorid App Summary
FunEasyLearn is the developer of this Learn Chinese – 11,000 Words application. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1666397+ users of this app. The Learn Chinese – 11,000 Words app rating is currently 6.8.4. It was last updated on Jun 7, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Learn Chinese – 11,000 Words for PC
Get access to special Mandarin lessons created for your holidays. Learn useful phrases for your trip to China.
|App Name||Learn Chinese – 11,000 Words|
|Updated on||Jun 7, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.funeasylearn.chinese|
Learn Chinese – 11,000 Words App Overview and Details
This Chinese language course is designed for students who want to learn to speak and write Mandarin Chinese. The course covers 11,000 words, and provides students with the skills they need to communicate in a variety of everyday situations. The course is divided into 30 lessons, each of which focuses on a specific topic, such as food, travel, or work. In addition to learning new words, students will also learn how to use them in conversation, and how to write them correctly in Chinese characters.
Whats New In this Learn Chinese – 11,000 Words?
– Added the Daily Challenge: Earn extra flowers and xBees by guessing the word of the day in the language you are learning.
– Added the Alphabet game flow: Learn how to pronounce & write all the letters. Associate them with simple words.
– Added the Hands-free Learning Mode
– Added the Dark Theme
– Improved the “Favourites” feature
New contents, levels & features are added regularly.
Our bee fixes bugs instantly.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @funeasylearn
The Learn Chinese – 11,000 Words app has been a great way to learn new words and improve my Chinese reading skills. The app is easy to use and has a great selection of words to learn. I highly recommend this app for anyone looking to learn more about the Chinese language.