In Urdu, Namaz is known as امامہ or امامت. It is the most important religious ritual for Muslims. Namaz is a prayer that is offered five times a day by Muslims. The word Namaz is derived from the Arabic word namaz, which means “to bow down”. Muslims believe that Namaz is one of the most important ways to worship Allah.
- Learn Namaz in Urdu + Audio are Total Install on Mobile 1165260+
- Learn Namaz in Urdu + Audio are Devolop By Islamic Basic Education
- Install Learn Namaz in Urdu + Audio Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Apr 5, 2022
How To Install Learn Namaz in Urdu + Audio For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Learn Namaz in Urdu + Audio on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Learn Namaz in Urdu + Audio and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Learn Namaz in Urdu + Audio andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Learn Namaz in Urdu + Audio Andorid App Summary
Islamic Basic Education is the developer of this Learn Namaz in Urdu + Audio application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1165260+ users of this app. The Learn Namaz in Urdu + Audio app rating is currently 1.2. It was last updated on Apr 5, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Learn Namaz in Urdu + Audio for PC
and his messenger. As Allah says in Quran that
“And whatsoever the messenger giveth you, take it: and whatsoever he forbiddeth, abstain (from it)”. [59:7]
1. Namaz is the most basic and important pillar of Islam.
2. Namaz is a way to get closer to Allah.
3. Namaz is a way to get forgiveness for sins.
4. Namaz is a way to get peace of mind.
5. Namaz is a way to get into Paradise.
6. Namaz is a way to get Allah’s help in this world and the next.
7. Namaz is a way to get Allah’s protection.
8. Namaz is a way to get Allah’s attention.
9. In Namaz, we recite Surah Fatiha and Surah Ikhlas which are very powerful.
10. Namaz is the best way to get close to Allah.
|App Name||Learn Namaz in Urdu + Audio|
|Developer||Islamic Basic Education|
|Updated on||Apr 5, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ibe.learn.namaz.urdu.step.by.step|
Learn Namaz in Urdu + Audio App Overview and Details
Namaz (Prayer) is one of the Five Pillars of Islam. It is the second-most important act of worship in Islam, after the declaration of faith. Muslims perform five prayers each day.
The word “Namaz” is derived from an Arabic word meaning “to prostrate oneself.” In prayer, Muslims bow down and touch their foreheads to the ground in submission to Allah.
There are specific rules and guidelines for how to perform each prayer, which are detailed in the Quran. In general, Muslims recite specific verses from the Quran, pray for Allah’s guidance and mercy, and then ask for forgiveness.
Prayers are performed in a kneeling position, with the hands resting on the knees. After the prayers are finished, Muslims often say “Salam alaikum” (Peace be upon you), to which others respond “Wa alaikum salam” (And peace be upon you).
Whats New In this Learn Namaz in Urdu + Audio?
This application is a great way to learn how to pray Namaz in Urdu. The audio feature is especially helpful, as it allows you to hear the correct pronunciation of the prayers. The application is easy to use and is a great way to improve your understanding of the prayers.