LEGO® Legacy: Heroes Unboxed is an upcoming mobile game for iOS and Android devices. The game is heavily inspired by the popular LEGO building block toys, and will allow players to create and customize their own LEGO characters, vehicles, and buildings. The game will also feature a story-driven campaign, as well as online multiplayer battles.
How To Install LEGO® Legacy: Heroes Unboxed For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download LEGO® Legacy: Heroes Unboxed on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type LEGO® Legacy: Heroes Unboxed and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the LEGO® Legacy: Heroes Unboxed andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
LEGO® Legacy: Heroes Unboxed Andorid App Summary
Gameloft SE is the developer of this LEGO® Legacy: Heroes Unboxed application. It is listed under the Role Playing category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 4993573+ users of this app. The LEGO® Legacy: Heroes Unboxed app rating is currently 1.14.1. It was last updated on Jun 27, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of LEGO® Legacy: Heroes Unboxed for PC
However, some in-game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don’t want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device settings.
1. Battle your way to the top of the leaderboard with teams of iconic heroes from the LEGO themes you love.
2. Utilize each hero for their unique skills to battle and dismantle your RPG foes.
3. Take your team to the next level with a winning turn-based strategy.
4. Unite iconic LEGO minifigures from all eras such as Hot Dog Man, Captain Redbeard, Lloyd from Ninjago, Majisto, Willa the Witch, the classic Red Spaceman and many more.
5. Power up your heroes to build awesome abilities and strike down your enemies.
6. Rediscover amazing sets from every LEGO theme including: LEGO City, LEGO Castle, LEGO Ninjago, LEGO Pirate and LEGO Space (with many more to come).
7. Build sets and unravel their secrets to add strength and create synergies to help your teams in battle.
8. Join forces with other RPG players in asynchronous multiplayer battles.
9. Join a guild and borrow heroes to help you battle your way through campaigns and events.
10. Strike out into a completely new RPG LEGO world on a journey of thrills, chills, humour… and peril.
|App Name||LEGO® Legacy: Heroes Unboxed|
|Updated on||Jun 27, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gameloft.anmp.lego.heroes|
LEGO® Legacy: Heroes Unboxed App Overview and Details
LEGO® Legacy: Heroes Unboxed is an all-new action strategy game for mobile devices. Players take control of beloved LEGO characters from across the history of the brand as they battle to protect their LEGO city from destruction.
The game features a mix of real-time and turn-based combat, with players able to switch between characters at will in order to make the most of their unique abilities. Collect and upgrade new and classic LEGO minifigures to create the ultimate team, and fight for supremacy in the LEGO city.
LEGO Legacy: Heroes Unboxed is a celebration of everything LEGO, from classic characters to modern sets and themes. With a huge variety of characters and locations to explore, the game offers a unique and endlessly replayable experience for fans of all ages.
Whats New In this LEGO® Legacy: Heroes Unboxed?
What’s New in Update 15:
– Iconic new pirate heroes to boost your team: DJ Captain Mary and Captain Ennio are ready to raise the sails on the new Brick Bounty set!
– The level cap has been increased to 80
– Lots of new gear items in the Master Shop
In the end, the LEGO® Legacy: Heroes Unboxed application was an amazing experience. I never thought I would be able to play with LEGOs® in such an interactive way. I absolutely loved being able to create my own character and play through the story. The graphics were amazing and the gameplay was so much fun. I would highly recommend this application to anyone who loves LEGOs® and wants a fun and exciting experience.