Leśne Arboretum Warmii i Mazur is a botanical garden and arboretum located in Mrągowo, Poland. It covers an area of 18 hectares, and contains over 1,000 plant species, including many rare and endangered species.
- Leśne Arboretum Warmii i Mazur are Total Install on Mobile 5159+
- Leśne Arboretum Warmii i Mazur are Devolop By Amistad przewodnik mobilny
- Install Leśne Arboretum Warmii i Mazur Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Apr 16, 2014
Leśne Arboretum Warmii i Mazur Andorid App Summary
Amistad przewodnik mobilny is the developer of this Leśne Arboretum Warmii i Mazur application. It is listed under the Travel & Local category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 5159+ users of this app. The Leśne Arboretum Warmii i Mazur app rating is currently 1. It was last updated on Apr 16, 2014. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
How To Install Leśne Arboretum Warmii i Mazur For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Leśne Arboretum Warmii i Mazur on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Leśne Arboretum Warmii i Mazur and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Leśne Arboretum Warmii i Mazur andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Features of Leśne Arboretum Warmii i Mazur for PC
1. Arboretum Warmii i Mazur is an official mobile guide to a unique botanical garden that collects trees in order to show their beauty and diversity.
2. It is a unique place in the scale of Polish North-East that can be found in the Forest Complex of the Olsztyn Promotional Forests, in Kudypy.
3. The application presents the most important information about the garden, its history and the tourism and educational activities carried out there.
4. Above all, thanks to its excellently compiled lexicon of plants, every nature lover will find here detailed descriptions of individual species, including information about their origin, as well as colourful and detailed photos that encourage visits to this amazing place at different times of the year.
5. The application also contains two thematic routes – one focused on Polish flora and presenting the most interesting native species during a one-hour walk, and the other covering the flora of foreign origin.
6. Undoubtedly, one of the application’s strengths is its very detailed, illustrated map, which will enable every visitor to arboretum to precisely plan their visit to the garden.
7. The map accurately presents the arboretum’s territory, as well as the trails and landscape vegetation located on it.
8. The application uses GPS and works both offline and online.
9. The intuitive interface of the application allows
|App Name||Leśne Arboretum Warmii i Mazur|
|Developer||Amistad przewodnik mobilny|
|Category||Travel & Local|
|Updated on||Apr 16, 2014|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pl.treespot.arboretumkudypy|
Leśne Arboretum Warmii i Mazur App Overview and Details
The Leśne Arboretum Warmii i Mazur is a beautiful forest preserve located in the heart of Poland. The arboretum is home to over 1,500 different species of trees and plants, making it a perfect destination for nature lovers and botany enthusiasts. Visitors can enjoy miles of hiking and biking trails, as well as plenty of picnic areas and scenic overlooks. The arboretum is also home to a variety of small animals and birds, making it a perfect place for a relaxing nature hike.
Whats New In this Leśne Arboretum Warmii i Mazur?
The Leśne Arboretum Warmii i Mazur is a botanical garden and arboretum located in Purda, Poland. The garden contains more than 1,000 species of trees and shrubs, including many from the region. The arboretum was established in 1965, and opened to the public in 1967.