Locomotion scorer is an app that records the number of steps a person takes in a day. It also calculates the distance walked and calories burned. It is a handy tool for people who are trying to be more active and lose weight.
- Locomotion Scorer are Total Install on Mobile 100+
- Locomotion Scorer are Devolop By University of Wisconsin School of Veterinary Med.
- Install Locomotion Scorer Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jul 11, 2017
Locomotion Scorer Andorid App Summary
University of Wisconsin School of Veterinary Med. is the developer of this Locomotion Scorer application. It is listed under the Productivity category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 100+ users of this app. The Locomotion Scorer app rating is currently null. It was last updated on Jul 11, 2017. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
How To Install Locomotion Scorer For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Locomotion Scorer on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Locomotion Scorer and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Locomotion Scorer andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Features of Locomotion Scorer for PC
will be a slider. Touch the switch to the Add position and touch the same score button to enter the score.
1. Enter the name of the herd.
2. Choose the scoring system.
3. Select the date.
4. Enter the number of animals in the pen.
5. Touch the Switch to Walking button to see pictures of lame animals.
6. Touch the Score button to score an animal.
7. Touch the Subtract button to subtract a score.
8. Touch the Add button to add a score.
9. Touch the Switch to Video button to see videos of lame animals.
10. Touch the Switch to Pictures button to see pictures of lame animals.
|App Name||Locomotion Scorer|
|Developer||University of Wisconsin School of Veterinary Med.|
|Updated on||Jul 11, 2017|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=edu.wisc.vetmed.locomotionscore|
Locomotion Scorer App Overview and Details
The Locomotion Scorer is a device that attaches to the lower leg and records the number of steps taken and the time taken for each step. This information can be used to help people with mobility issues improve their walking speed and endurance.
Whats New In this Locomotion Scorer?
Update licensing code and fixed label on summary.
Locomotion Scorer is a mobile application that helps athletes and coaches track and improve their locomotion mechanics. The app records and analyses an athlete’s movement, providing feedback on how to improve their technique. Locomotion Scorer is a valuable tool for athletes of all levels, from beginners to professionals.