“Manok Na Pula”, is a Philippine-made online multiplayer game that simulates a cockfight. It is a free-to-play game with in-game microtransactions. The game is currently in beta testing and is scheduled for release in the first quarter of 2019.
Features of Manok Na Pula – Multiplayer for PC
1. Play against other players in different classes of chickens online!
2. Many thanks to all the Filipinos who played and appreciated! Love you all!
3. Play with your dad’s red chicken!
4. Compete in different classes of chickens online!
5. Get thanks from all the Filipinos who played and appreciated!
6. Love you all!
|App Name||Manok Na Pula – Multiplayer|
|Updated on||Jan 19, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tatay.manokNaPula|
How To Use Manok Na Pula – Multiplayer on a PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Manok Na Pula – Multiplayer on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- After the download is complete, launch the .exe file to start the setup
- Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully install Bluestacks
- After installation, launch Bluestacks on your computer
- You will be asked to sign in; use your Gmail ID to log in to Bluestacks
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Manok Na Pula – Multiplayer and press Enter
- Select the most appropriate app from the search results and then click on it to expand
- Click on the Install button to begin the installation process
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the application within the emulator and enjoy
Manok Na Pula – Multiplayer App Overview and Details
Manok Na Pula is a Filipino word game that is similar to the game, “Manhunt”. It is a game for two or more players and can be played with any number of people. The object of the game is to be the first player to capture all of the other players’ pieces. The game is played on a board that is divided into a number of squares, with each player having a set of pieces. The pieces are usually small discs, coins, or buttons.
To begin the game, each player places their pieces on the board. The player with the most pieces goes first. The player with the most pieces starts by moving one of their pieces to any square on the board. The player then takes turns moving one of their pieces, either by moving one of their pieces to an adjacent square, or by jumping over one of their opponent’s pieces and landing on an empty square. If the player can jump over their opponent’s piece, they can capture it. If the player lands on an opponent’s piece, they can capture it, or they can choose to exchange pieces with their opponent. The player can also choose to forfeit their turn, if they don’t want to move any of their pieces.
The game continues until one player captures all of the other player’s pieces, or until the board is full and no more pieces can be moved. The player who captures all of the other player’s pieces is the winner.
Whats New In this Name?
-Fix cloud saving and server is full
-Revamp place “sabungan”
-Developer can reward players manually via userID
-Added PENALTY to does who commit AFK
-Game balance and bug fixing
-Added Cloud SAVING
-Added 8 new chicken including Manok ni Taguro100%
-Added 5 New places!
-Added “Hatch the Egg” game mode.
-Added Daily Rewards
-Buff and Nerf chickens.
-Critical bug fix and game balance on late stages.
-Prices lowered on some chicken
After much deliberation, we have decided to discontinue development on Manok Na Pula.
We would like to thank all of our testers and supporters for their feedback and involvement.