The MBTA mTicket is a mobile application that allows riders to purchase and use tickets for the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority. The app is available for Android and iOS devices, and allows riders to purchase tickets for individual or multiple trips, as well as monthly passes. Tickets can be scanned directly from the phone screen, and the app also provides real-time updates on service alerts and schedules.
- MBTA mTicket are Total Install on Mobile 553956+
- MBTA mTicket are Devolop By MBTA
- Install MBTA mTicket Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- MBTA mTicket Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On Sep 3, 2021
MBTA mTicket Andorid App Summary
MBTA is the developer of this MBTA mTicket application. The size of MBTA mTicket is undefined. It is listed under the Maps & Navigation category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 553956+ users of this app. The MBTA mTicket app rating is currently 6.13.90. It was last updated on Sep 3, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of MBTA mTicket for PC
1. Ticket purchasing is easy and secure.
2. Tickets are stored on your smartphone.
3. You can easily transfer your tickets if you lose your phone.
4. Schedules, maps, and service alerts are available right in the app.
5. You can purchase tickets for any Commuter Rail line and Ferry route.
6. Ticket prices are automatically adjusted based on your zone.
7. You can receive offers and discounts from JustRide and the MBTA.
8. The app is constantly being improved.
9. The app is available for Android and iOS devices.
10. The app is free to download.
How To Install MBTA mTicket For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download MBTA mTicket on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type MBTA mTicket and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the MBTA mTicket andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||MBTA mTicket|
|Category||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on||Sep 3, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mbta.mobileapp|
MBTA mTicket App Overview and Details
The MBTA mTicket is a mobile ticketing app that allows riders to purchase and use tickets for the MBTA directly from their smartphones. The app allows riders to purchase tickets for single or multiple rides, as well as monthly passes. Once a ticket is purchased, it is stored on the rider’s phone and can be used for any ride on the MBTA system. The mTicket app also includes a fare calculator to help riders plan their trip and estimate their fare.
Whats New In this MBTA mTicket?
This version contains several under-the-hood improvements for future releases
The MBTA mTicket application is a great way to purchase tickets for the MBTA. It is easy to use and tickets can be purchased quickly. The app is also available for Android and iPhone users.