A media server is a computer system that stores digital photos, music, and videos, and makes them available to devices on a home network. A media server typically includes a central processing unit, memory, storage, and a user interface.
- Media Server are Total Install on Mobile 3038150+
- Media Server are Devolop By ALtAureum Ltd
- Install Media Server Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On May 10, 2022
Media Server Andorid App Summary
ALtAureum Ltd is the developer of this Media Server application. It is listed under the Video Players & Editors category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 3038150+ users of this app. The Media Server app rating is currently 10.0.20. It was last updated on May 10, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Media Server for PC
Ethernet) and the UPNP / DLNA server enabled on your router, run the application.
-The first time that you run the application, it will create the folder “Share” in the root of your SD card. This is the folder where you will put the files that you want to share.
-You can add files to this folder by:
1) Copy and paste.
2) Drag and drop.
3) Selecting the files and clicking on the “Share” button.
-To share a file, select it and click on the “Share” button. A window will open with the information of the file.
-If the file is an image, the window will show the image.
-If the file is a music file, the window will show the name of the artist, the title of the song and the album.
-If the file is a video, the window will show the size of the file, the duration and the resolution.
-If the file is a document, the window will show the name of the file and the extension.
-To share the file with a client, select the client and click on the “Share” button. The file will be sent to the client.
-The application will continue running in the background and will monitor the folder “Share” for new files.
-The application has an integrated firewall that will allow or forbid the connection of certain devices to the
How To Install Media Server For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Media Server on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Media Server and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Media Server andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Media Server|
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on||May 10, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=es.mediaserver|
Media Server App Overview and Details
A media server is a computer or a device that stores digital media files and supplies them to clients on demand. A media server can be a personal computer, a network-attached storage (NAS) device, or a specialized appliance.
Whats New In this Media Server?
Media Server is a powerful application that allows users to share and store their media files. It is a great tool for people who want to keep their files organized and easily accessible. Media Server is also a great way to share files with friends and family.