A medical abbreviation dictionary is a comprehensive list of all medical abbreviations, their meanings, and how they are used. Abbreviations are commonly used in medical charts, prescriptions, and other medical documentation. A medical abbreviation dictionary can help healthcare professionals quickly understand medical terminology and abbreviations.
- Medical Abbreviation Dictionary are Total Install on Mobile 123328+
- Medical Abbreviation Dictionary are Devolop By Alif Innovative Solution
- Install Medical Abbreviation Dictionary Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Nov 14, 2018
Medical Abbreviation Dictionary Andorid App Summary
Alif Innovative Solution is the developer of this Medical Abbreviation Dictionary application. It is listed under the Medical category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 123328+ users of this app. The Medical Abbreviation Dictionary app rating is currently 1.2.2. It was last updated on Nov 14, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Medical Abbreviation Dictionary for PC
1. Modern Material Design
2. Simple and User Friendly
4. History Feature
5. Manage Favorite and History
6. Change App font and text size
7. latest and up to date abbreviations with their full forms
8. Rich in information, references and illustrations
9. Vocabulary is constantly being updated
10. Ideal for medical practitioners, medical transcriptionists, students, teachers and health professionals
How To Install Medical Abbreviation Dictionary For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Medical Abbreviation Dictionary on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Medical Abbreviation Dictionary and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Medical Abbreviation Dictionary andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Medical Abbreviation Dictionary|
|Developer||Alif Innovative Solution|
|Updated on||Nov 14, 2018|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.alifinnovative.MedicalAbbreviationDictionary|
Medical Abbreviation Dictionary App Overview and Details
A medical abbreviation dictionary is a comprehensive reference guide to medical abbreviations. It includes a list of all abbreviations and their meanings, as well as an alphabetical index of medical terms. This type of dictionary is an essential tool for healthcare professionals, students, and anyone else who needs to understand medical terminology.
Whats New In this Medical Abbreviation Dictionary?
The Medical Abbreviation Dictionary is a comprehensive and easy-to-use application that provides a detailed description of each medical abbreviation. The application is a valuable resource for healthcare professionals, students, and patients.