A metal detector is a device that detects the presence of metal objects nearby. Metal detectors are used by security personnel to detect weapons or other metal objects on a person’s body. They are also used in airports to detect metal objects in luggage.
- Metal Detector are Total Install on Mobile 468094+
- Metal Detector are Devolop By Horizons Aviation Ltd.
- Install Metal Detector Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Sep 28, 2016
Metal Detector Andorid App Summary
Horizons Aviation Ltd. is the developer of this Metal Detector application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 468094+ users of this app. The Metal Detector app rating is currently 1.70. It was last updated on Sep 28, 2016. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Metal Detector for PC
-Detect ferrous objects such as iron and steel
-View the magnetic field strength on the green scrolling trace to detect metal objects
-Hear a change in pitch sound, the higher the pitch the larger the metal object
-Results may vary between different phone hardware
-Please note: Due to a sound bug in Android 4.3 the sound will not work correctly. Please upgrade your phone to 4.3.1. All other previous Android versions are OK.
How To Install Metal Detector For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Metal Detector on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Metal Detector and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Metal Detector andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Metal Detector|
|Developer||Horizons Aviation Ltd.|
|Updated on||Sep 28, 2016|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.horizonsaviation.metaldetector|
Metal Detector App Overview and Details
A metal detector is an electronic device that detects the presence of metal objects nearby. Metal detectors are used by security personnel at airports and other transportation hubs to detect concealed weapons and other metallic objects. They are also used by treasure hunters to locate buried metal objects.
Whats New In this Metal Detector?
version 1.7 – Google Play Service support added
version 1.6 – Support for extra large screens. Added error message if device does not support a magnetometer (compass).
version 1.51 – Launch icon improved for large screen devices.
version 1.50 – Splash screen added.
version 1.40 – Animation is now less jerky.
version 1.31 – Small update to use Google Play Services.
version 1.30 – Added changing pitch sound like a real metal detector (will not work on Android 4.3 but will work on 4.3.1)
Overall, the metal detector application is a very useful tool that can be used for a variety of purposes. It is easy to use and can be very accurate in detecting metal objects. The application is perfect for use in a variety of settings, such as airports, schools, and other public areas.