Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard is an intelligent keyboard app for Android and iOS devices that predicts your next word, making typing faster and more accurate. SwiftKey Keyboard learns your writing style over time, and offers suggestions for the next word, phrase, or emoji to type. SwiftKey Keyboard also includes a wide range of customization options, including themes, colors, and keyboard layouts.
- Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard are Total Install on Mobile 1048588554+
- Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard are Devolop By SwiftKey
- Install Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jul 7, 2022
Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard Andorid App Summary
SwiftKey is the developer of this Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard application. It is listed under the Productivity category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1048588554+ users of this app. The Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard app rating is currently 126.96.36.199. It was last updated on Jul 7, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard for PC
– Swipe or tap to type
– Spell check & auto text with AI-powered predictions
– Custom keyboard toolbar with an expandable menu of quick shortcuts
– Rich content including emoji, GIFs, and stickers
– Emoji keyboard is adaptive and learns your favorite emoticons
– Multilingual with support for over 700 languages
– Customize your keyboard size and layout
– Enable up to 5 languages at once
– 700+ language support
How To Install Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard|
|Updated on||Jul 7, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.touchtype.swiftkey|
Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard App Overview and Details
The Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard is a keyboard app for Android and iOS devices that uses artificial intelligence to predict the next word the user is going to type. The app also offers a variety of customization options, including themes, keyboard layouts, and text sizes.
Whats New In this Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard?
General improvements to ensure your Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard runs smoothly.
Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard is a fast and responsive keyboard application that provides users with a variety of features and options to improve their typing experience. With its personalized predictions and autocorrect, users can type faster and with more accuracy. Additionally, the keyboard application includes a variety of themes and settings that users can customize to suit their needs.