Minesweeper is one of the classic Windows games. It is a logic-based, single-player game that has been included in every version of the Windows operating system. The aim of the game is to clear a rectangular board containing hidden mines without detonating any of them, by revealing and marking squares one at a time.
The game is played by revealing squares of the grid one at a time. If a square containing a mine is revealed, the player loses the game. If a square is revealed that does not contain a mine, it is marked with a flag. The player can then safely reveal other squares in that row and column. If a mine is revealed as a result of marking a square, the player loses the game.
The game is won when all of the mines are safely marked and the player has no more mines remaining on the board.
Features of Minesweeper for Android for PC
1. Minesweeper for Android is the best version of the classic mines game!
2. Play minesweeper free on your Android device!
3. The classic game, just like you remember for free!
4. Version 2 of the game brings you a significantly better classic minesweeper game experience, now with global high scores and more mines & landmines!
5. Challenge strangers and your friends for fastest times.
6. Set the level of mines for a higher difficulty and give yourself a challenge!
7. Minesweeper for Android Features:
7.1 Classic minesweeper gameplay
7.2 Set number of landmines
7.3 5 difficulty levels: beginner, easy, intermediate, expert and custom games for more mines
7.4 Increase or decrease the number of mines
7.5 Advanced gameplay designed for accuracy and fast times
7.6 Tablet support for larger screen games
7.7 Avoid the mines and join the leaderboard
7.8 Global high scores, both weekly and all-time high
7.9 Variable zoom levels to help dodge mines
7.10 The original Minesweeper for Android
|App Name||Minesweeper for Android|
|Developer||Minesweeper by Panu Vuorinen|
|Updated on||Feb 18, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.panu|
How To Use Minesweeper for Android on a PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Minesweeper for Android on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- After the download is complete, launch the .exe file to start the setup
- Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully install Bluestacks
- After installation, launch Bluestacks on your computer
- You will be asked to sign in; use your Gmail ID to log in to Bluestacks
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Minesweeper for Android and press Enter
- Select the most appropriate app from the search results and then click on it to expand
- Click on the Install button to begin the installation process
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the application within the emulator and enjoy
Minesweeper for Android App Overview and Details
MineSweeper is an addictive single player puzzle game based on the classic Minesweeper game. The aim of the game is to uncover all of the squares on the board that do not contain mines. If a player clicks on a square that contains a mine, the game is over.
Whats New In this Name?
• Bug fixes
• Added remove ads purchase
• Improved gameboard generation – more balanced boards & always provides a good starting area
• Turkish translation
Minesweeper is a classic board game that is now available for Android devices. The object of the game is to uncover all of the tiles and mark them with flags, without detonating a mine. The game features three difficulty levels, and can be played against the computer or a human opponent.