Modern Combat 5: Blackout is a mobile first-person shooter developed and published by Gameloft. The game is the fifth installment of the Modern Combat series, and was released on July 24, 2014. The game is a sequel to Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour.
The game is a first-person shooter that pits players against each other in online multiplayer combat. The game features a variety of weapons and equipment, as well as five different classes: Assault, Heavy, Recon, Sniper, and Support. The game also features a “critical strike” system, which allows players to perform a variety of melee attacks with their weapon.
The game has a 5/5 star rating on the Google Play Store, with users praising the game’s graphics and gameplay.
- Modern Combat 5: mobile FPS are Total Install on Mobile 160881764+
- Modern Combat 5: mobile FPS are Devolop By Gameloft SE
- Install Modern Combat 5: mobile FPS Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Modern Combat 5: mobile FPS Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On Oct 7, 2021
Modern Combat 5: mobile FPS Andorid App Summary
Gameloft SE is the developer of this Modern Combat 5: mobile FPS application. The size of Modern Combat 5: mobile FPS is undefined. It is listed under the Action category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 160881764+ users of this app. The Modern Combat 5: mobile FPS app rating is currently 5.8.7a. It was last updated on Oct 7, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Modern Combat 5: mobile FPS for PC
1. Play in a variety of game modes, including online multiplayer, team deathmatch, capture the flag, payload, free-for-all battle royale, and more.
2. Engage in a fast-paced, story-driven campaign with missions taking you all over the world.
3. Level up and customize more than 10 unique classes for the ultimate shooting experience.
4. Choose your modern combat style: Assault, Heavy, Recon, Sniper, Support, Bounty Hunter mode, Sapper mode, Kommander type, Marauder mode, Morph, or Tracker level.
5. Wage war like a modern combat master with access to higher-tier guns and expendable items.
6. Remember: the battlefield is a place for warfare, not mercy.
7. Get into the action now and dominate the pubs, or just enjoy a fun match with friends.
8. Modern Combat 5 requires an Internet connection.
9. See you on Discord! https://discord.com/invite/moderncombat
How To Install Modern Combat 5: mobile FPS For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Modern Combat 5: mobile FPS on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Modern Combat 5: mobile FPS and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Modern Combat 5: mobile FPS andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Modern Combat 5: mobile FPS|
|Updated on||Oct 7, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftM5HM|
Modern Combat 5: mobile FPS App Overview and Details
Modern Combat 5: Blackout is a mobile first person shooter developed and published by Gameloft. It was released for iOS and Android devices on July 24, 2014.
The game is the fifth installment in the Modern Combat series. It is a sequel to Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour.
The game received mixed to positive reviews, with critics praising the game’s graphics and multiplayer, but criticizing the game’s singleplayer campaign.
Modern Combat 5: Blackout is a first person shooter that allows the player to choose between multiple classes of soldiers, each with their own unique abilities. The game features a campaign that can be played solo or cooperatively with up to four players, as well as a competitive multiplayer mode.
The game’s graphics have been praised, with many reviewers stating that they are some of the best on mobile devices. The game’s multiplayer has also been praised, with many reviewers stating that it is one of the best on mobile devices.
The game’s singleplayer campaign has been criticized, with many reviewers stating that it is short and linear.
Whats New In this Modern Combat 5: mobile FPS?
We’ve updated backend libraries to keep MC5 running as smoothly as possible
Modern Combat 5 is a mobile first person shooter that allows users to play in teams of four against each other in a variety of game modes. The game allows for both online and offline play, as well as a variety of customizable weapons and characters. The game has great graphics and allows for users to communicate with one another through voice chat.