Mooligai arivom is a Tamil word which means “The study of Medicinal Plants”. Mooligai arivom is the study of identifying, classifying, and describing the medicinal properties of plants. This science has been in use for thousands of years in India and other countries in Asia.
- Mooligai Arivom-மூலிகை அறிவோம் are Total Install on Mobile 50306+
- Mooligai Arivom-மூலிகை அறிவோம் are Devolop By R Vijayakumar
- Install Mooligai Arivom-மூலிகை அறிவோம் Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Apr 16, 2021
Mooligai Arivom-மூலிகை அறிவோம் Andorid App Summary
R Vijayakumar is the developer of this Mooligai Arivom-மூலிகை அறிவோம் application. It is listed under the Books & Reference category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 50306+ users of this app. The Mooligai Arivom-மூலிகை அறிவோம் app rating is currently 9. It was last updated on Apr 16, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Mooligai Arivom-மூலிகை அறிவோம் for PC
1. The features of the two stones are different.
2. The features of the stones can be seen.
3. The stones can be felt.
4. The stones can be heard.
5. The stones can be smelled.
6. The stones can be tasted.
7. The stones can be moved.
8. The stones can be placed together.
9. The stones can be separated.
10. The stones can be destroyed.
How To Install Mooligai Arivom-மூலிகை அறிவோம் For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Mooligai Arivom-மூலிகை அறிவோம் on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Mooligai Arivom-மூலிகை அறிவோம் and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Mooligai Arivom-மூலிகை அறிவோம் andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Mooligai Arivom-மூலிகை அறிவோம் App Overview and Details
Mooligai arivom is a traditional Tamil medicine that is used to treat a wide variety of illnesses. The term mooligai arivom literally means “medicine from plants.” The preparation and use of mooligai arivom is a complex process that involves the use of many different herbs and plants. The herbs are boiled in water and the resulting infusion is then used to treat a wide variety of illnesses. Mooligai arivom is used to treat a wide variety of illnesses, including fever, respiratory infections, and stomach problems.
|App Name||Mooligai Arivom-மூலிகை அறிவோம்|
|Category||Books & Reference|
|Updated on||Apr 16, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=aplic115683.mdj|
Mooligai arivom is an application that helps identify medicinal plants and their uses. The app is easy to use and has a user-friendly interface. It is a great resource for anyone interested in traditional medicine.