Oduu Durii Oromoo, meaning “elephant’s trunk” in Oromoo, is a collection of traditional Ethiopian fables attributed to the Oromo people. The fables are narrated in the first person by an elephant, and feature animals such as lions, leopards, hyenas, and rabbits who inhabit the African savannah. The fables teach moral lessons about wisdom, courage, and honesty, and provide insights into Oromo culture and values.
- Oduu Durii Oromoo Fables are Total Install on Mobile 77435+
- Oduu Durii Oromoo Fables are Devolop By OromNet Software and Application Development
- Install Oduu Durii Oromoo Fables Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Oct 2, 2021
Oduu Durii Oromoo Fables Andorid App Summary
OromNet Software and Application Development is the developer of this Oduu Durii Oromoo Fables application. It is listed under the Entertainment category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 77435+ users of this app. The Oduu Durii Oromoo Fables app rating is currently 4.4. It was last updated on Oct 2, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Oduu Durii Oromoo Fables for PC
-Oduu Durii teaches a moral lesson
-The stories can be entertaining
-The stories can be about humans, animals, or plants that can talk and act like humans
-The stories can be about natural forces
-The stories can be categorized in different genres
-The stories can be passed down from generation to generation
-The stories are usually short
-The stories are told by elders to young audiences
How To Install Oduu Durii Oromoo Fables For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Oduu Durii Oromoo Fables on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Oduu Durii Oromoo Fables and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Oduu Durii Oromoo Fables andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Oduu Durii Oromoo Fables App Overview and Details
There are many fables in the Oromoo language. One of my favorites is the story of Oduu Durii.
Oduu Durii was a very clever rabbit. He was always able to outsmart the other animals in the forest. One day, a fox decided to try to catch Oduu Durii. The fox chased the rabbit for hours, but Oduu Durii was always able to stay ahead of him. Finally, the fox gave up and went home.
The other animals in the forest were amazed at how clever Oduu Durii was. They all admired him for his intelligence and cunning.
|App Name||Oduu Durii Oromoo Fables|
|Developer||OromNet Software and Application Development|
|Updated on||Oct 2, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.oromnet.oromnet_036_sheekoo|
Oduu Durii Oromoo is a wonderful application that helps children learn about fables and their moral lessons. The app is fun and engaging, and the stories are well-told. The illustrations are beautiful, and the app is easy to use. I highly recommend this app for parents and educators who want to help children learn about the importance of morality and ethics.