Chess is one of the oldest and most popular board games in the world. It is believed to have originated in northern India in the 6th century AD, and has been played in various forms throughout the world ever since. The game of chess is a complex battle between two armies, where each player commands a different set of pieces with the goal of capturing the opponent’s king.
Onmyoji Chess is a variation of chess that was invented in Japan in the early 2000s. The game is played on a 9×9 board, and features a number of additional pieces that can be used to attack and defend the king. Onmyoji Chess is a challenging game that is popular among both beginners and experienced players.
Onmyoji Chess Andorid App Summary
NetEase Games is the developer of this Onmyoji Chess application. It is listed under the Board category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 122939+ users of this app. The Onmyoji Chess app rating is currently 3.76.0. It was last updated on Apr 2, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
How To Install/Download Onmyoji Chess For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Onmyoji Chess on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Onmyoji Chess and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Onmyoji Chess andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Feature of Onmyoji Chess for PC
all out in this grand strategy chess game and achieve victory!
|App Name||Onmyoji Chess|
|Updated on||Apr 2, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.netease.g113na.gbad|
Onmyoji Chess App Overview and Details
Onmyoji Chess is a two-player strategy board game that is played on a chessboard with 10 black and 10 white pieces. The game is played by two people, one playing the black pieces, and the other playing the white pieces. It is a descendant of the game of shogi, and is believed to have been invented in the Heian period. Onmyoji Chess is a very popular game in Japan, and is often played in tournaments.
Whats New In this Onmyoji Chess?
1. Added drag effect.
2. Added a new pedestal model.
3. Added a new turn results screen.
4. Added a new start animation.
5. Optimized the information display bar.
Onmyoji Chess is an amazing application that brings the best of two worlds together. By combining the strategy of chess with the characters and world of Onmyoji, players are able to create new and exciting strategies that can help them win the game. The application is well designed and easy to use, making it a great choice for players of all levels of experience.