Parking Jam is an upcoming puzzle game for mobile devices. In the game, you play as a car trying to find a parking spot in a busy city. The game is set up like a Rubik’s Cube, with different colors representing different parking spots. You must rotate the cube to find a spot that matches the color of your car.
Features of Parking Jam for PC
1. 50+ different vehicles to drive and master
2. 75+ challenging parking missions
3. Realistic car dynamics based on advanced physics model
4. Breathtaking graphics and amazing sound tracks
5. Super addictive gameplay and revolutionary controls
6. Parking Jam is a true-to-life driving and parking automotive journey
7. Test your driving skills in 75+ levels spanning city streets, rural areas, speedways as well as parking lots
8. Push your spatial awareness to new limits
9. Comprehensive parking simulation on mobile devices
10. Whether you are a curious novice or an accomplished driver, Parking Jam has something for you!
|App Name||Parking Jam|
|Updated on||May 16, 2019|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bigflower.parking|
How To Use Parking Jam on a PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Parking Jam on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- After the download is complete, launch the .exe file to start the setup
- Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully install Bluestacks
- After installation, launch Bluestacks on your computer
- You will be asked to sign in; use your Gmail ID to log in to Bluestacks
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Parking Jam and press Enter
- Select the most appropriate app from the search results and then click on it to expand
- Click on the Install button to begin the installation process
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the application within the emulator and enjoy
Parking Jam App Overview and Details
Weaving in and out of cars, dodging angry drivers, I finally find a spot on the street to park. I get out of my car and walk the few blocks to my office, only to find the sidewalk blocked by a construction site. I weave my way through the workers and their equipment, and make it to the other side, only to find that the sidewalk is blocked there, too. I’m getting later and later for my meeting, so I start to run. I dodge more construction workers and weave in and out of pedestrians, until I finally make it to my office building, out of breath and frustrated. I take the elevator up to my floor and find my meeting already in progress.
Whats New In this Name?
Fixed some crash bugs of the game. Thanks.
Despite the issues with parking, the Parking Jam application has been a successful way to help residents find parking. The application has helped to decrease the amount of time people spend looking for parking, and has made it easier for people to find parking.