The periodic table is a table of the chemical elements, ordered by atomic number, electron configuration, and chemical properties. The table can be used to predict the properties of atoms and molecules. The modern form of the table was developed in the early 19th century by the Russian chemist Dmitri Mendeleev.
The table has 112 confirmed elements. The most recent, element 112, was discovered in 2002. Elements 113 to 118 have been tentatively confirmed, and elements 119 to 121 are awaiting confirmation. A number of elements have been discovered in the laboratory but have not been confirmed or named.
The periodic table is a vital tool for chemists and scientists. It allows them to predict the properties of atoms and molecules, and to design new compounds. The table is also a reminder of the vast diversity of the elements that make up our world.
Features of Periodic Table Elements 2022 for PC
– Periodic table of all chemical elements with detailed information
– Images of all chemical elements
– Categories of all chemical elements
– Wikipedia links for each chemical element
– Electron shell configuration
– Latin names, CAS numbers, group and discovery information of all elements
– Density, boiling point, melting point, phase details of all chemicals
– Atomic details, atomic radius, covalent radius information
– Chemical reactivity, electron affinity details
– Electromagnetic properties of all chemicals
– Electrical conductivity, electric type, magnetic type data
– Susceptibility and resistance details of all chemicals
– Superconducting point of all chemical elements
– Chemical composition data
– Chemical composition data (in sun, earth, ocean, asteroids, and human)
– Chemical category color codes
|App Name||Periodic Table Elements 2022|
|Updated on||Apr 23, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.digitgrove.periodictable|
How To Use Periodic Table Elements 2022 on a PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Periodic Table Elements 2022 on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- After the download is complete, launch the .exe file to start the setup
- Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully install Bluestacks
- After installation, launch Bluestacks on your computer
- You will be asked to sign in; use your Gmail ID to log in to Bluestacks
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Periodic Table Elements 2022 and press Enter
- Select the most appropriate app from the search results and then click on it to expand
- Click on the Install button to begin the installation process
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the application within the emulator and enjoy
Periodic Table Elements 2022 App Overview and Details
The periodic table of elements is a chart that displays the chemical elements in order of their atomic number. The atomic number is the number of protons in the nucleus of an atom. The table is also arranged in order of increasing atomic weight.
Element 2022 is a synthetic element that has yet to be discovered. It is predicted to have an atomic number of 100 and an atomic weight of 294. Because it is synthetic, it does not occur naturally on Earth.
Whats New In this Name?
The Periodic Table of Elements is a powerful tool for understanding the building blocks of the universe. In 2022, the Periodic Table will be even more powerful, with the addition of the elements discovered in recent years. With this application, you can explore the new elements and learn about their properties.