A periodic table is a tabular display of the chemical elements, ordered by atomic number, electron configuration, and recurring chemical properties. The table can be used to identify the element, and to predict the chemical properties of the element.
Periodic Table Andorid App Summary
Most Significant Bit is the developer of this Periodic Table application. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 51283+ users of this app. The Periodic Table app rating is currently 1.4.0. It was last updated on Jun 24, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Periodic Table for PC
1. 118 chemical elements
2. chemical equation balancer
3. physical properties
4. basic info
5. discovery year
7. electron shell presentation
8. CAS number
10. Material Design
How To Install Periodic Table For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Periodic Table on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Periodic Table and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Periodic Table andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Periodic Table|
|Developer||Most Significant Bit|
|Updated on||Jun 24, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.msb.periodictable|
Periodic Table App Overview and Details
The periodic table is a chart of the chemical elements that arranges them in order of their atomic number. The table is arranged in groups and periods, with each element placed in the group and period that corresponds to its atomic number. The table also includes information about each element, including its atomic weight, state of matter, and electron configuration.
Whats New In this Periodic Table?
Added Youtube video links from the “Periodic Videos” channel for every element.
The Periodic Table application is an excellent resource for students and professionals of all levels of chemistry. It provides an easy way to locate and explore the properties of any element on the table. The application is also an excellent reference for predicting the properties of new elements.