Pablo Picasso, one of the most influential artists of the 20th century, spent his final years in the south of France in the town of Antibes. There, he created some of his most famous works, including the painting “Les Demoiselles d’Avignon.” Today, Antibes is home to the Musée Picasso, which houses the largest collection of the artist’s work in the world.
How To Install Picasso Antibes For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Picasso Antibes on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Picasso Antibes and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Picasso Antibes andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Picasso Antibes Andorid App Summary
MyOrpheo / Orpheo Group is the developer of this Picasso Antibes application. It is listed under the Entertainment category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 5538+ users of this app. The Picasso Antibes app rating is currently 2.0. It was last updated on Feb 11, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Picasso Antibes for PC
-Discover the works of Pablo Picasso in the place he created them
-Understand how Picasso was inspired by the Mediterranean environment
-See the works of Nicolas de Staël, Hans Hartung, Anna-Eva Bergman, and other modern and contemporary artists
-Discover sculptures by Germaine Richier, Joan Miró, Anne and Patrick Poirier, and Bernard Pagès
|App Name||Picasso Antibes|
|Developer||MyOrpheo / Orpheo Group|
|Updated on||Feb 11, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fr.orpheo.picasso.antibes|
Picasso Antibes App Overview and Details
Pablo Picasso spent the last years of his life at his villa in Antibes, on the French Riviera. He arrived in 1944, shortly after the liberation of France, and stayed until his death in 1973. The villa, which he called La Californie, is now a museum dedicated to his work.
Whats New In this Picasso Antibes?
Picasso Antibes is a unique application that allows users to view and share art from around the world. I enjoyed using the application and found that it was easy to navigate. The art selection was varied and interesting, and I appreciated the ability to learn more about each piece. I would recommend Picasso Antibes to anyone who is interested in art or wants to learn more about different cultures.