Ping is a computer network administration utility used to test the reachability of a host on an IP network and to measure the round-trip time for messages sent from the originating host to that destination. The name comes from the sound made by the original Unix ping program, which sent an ICMP Echo Request packet to a remote host and played the sound of the packet’s return.
Ping operates by sending ICMP Echo Request packets to the target host and waiting for an ICMP Echo Reply. In the process, it measures the round-trip time, which is the time it takes for the packet to go from the source host to the target host and back. By default, ping sends three Echo Request packets and expects three Echo Reply packets. If the Echo Reply packets are not received within a certain amount of time, the target host is considered to be unreachable.
Ping is available on most operating systems, including Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and FreeBSD. It is
- Ping tool: ICMP – TCP ping are Total Install on Mobile 182020+
- Ping tool: ICMP – TCP ping are Devolop By Zoltán Pallagi
- Install Ping tool: ICMP – TCP ping Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On May 20, 2022
Ping tool: ICMP – TCP ping Andorid App Summary
Zoltán Pallagi is the developer of this Ping tool: ICMP – TCP ping application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 182020+ users of this app. The Ping tool: ICMP – TCP ping app rating is currently 3.4. It was last updated on May 20, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Ping tool: ICMP – TCP ping for PC
1. Ping a remote host and view the response time.
2. View the packet size, time, TTL, and status of each ping.
3. Export the ping data to a human-readable format.
4. Monitor the availability of remote resources.
5. Ping any domain or IP address using ICMP.
6. Ping test tool for network troubleshooting.
7. Supports WLAN and LAN networks.
8. Detects “operation not permitted” errors while pinging.
9. Nice GUI and easy to use.
10. Free and open source.
How To Install Ping tool: ICMP – TCP ping For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Ping tool: ICMP – TCP ping on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Ping tool: ICMP – TCP ping and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Ping tool: ICMP – TCP ping andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Ping tool: ICMP – TCP ping|
|Updated on||May 20, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pzolee.ping|
Ping tool: ICMP – TCP ping App Overview and Details
Ping is a computer network tool used to test whether a particular host is reachable across an IP network. Ping works by sending ICMP (Internet Control Message Protocol) Echo Request packets to the target host and waiting for an ICMP Echo Reply. If an Echo Reply is received, the target host is considered to be reachable.
Ping can be used to test both IPv4 and IPv6 addresses. When used with IPv6 addresses, the ICMP Echo Request and Echo Reply packets are sent using the IPv6 protocol.
Ping can be used to troubleshoot network problems by identifying whether a host is reachable and by measuring the round-trip time (RTT) for packets sent to the target host.
Ping is a command-line tool that is available on most operating systems, including Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.
Whats New In this Ping tool: ICMP – TCP ping?
Targeting Android 12
Ping is a network management tool used to test the reachability of a network host and to measure the round-trip time for messages sent from the originating host to the destination host. Ping uses the Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP) Echo Request and Echo Reply messages to test reachability and measure round-trip time.