Since the early days of photography, capturing memories has been a way to keep those moments alive and share them with friends and family. But what about the times when you want to capture a little more than a snapshot? What about when you want to plan out a shoot? That’s where Planit Pro comes in.
With its intuitive drag-and-drop interface and multitude of features, Planit Pro lets you plan out your shoots like a pro. Create custom shooting grids, plot out your shots, and even keep track of your progress as you work. Plus, with iCloud support, your plans are always with you, no matter where you go.
Whether you’re a professional photographer or just starting out, Planit Pro is the perfect tool for taking your photography to the next level.
Features of Planit Pro: Photo Planner for PC
1) All-in-one solution for landscape photographers
2) Leverages map and simulated viewfinder technologies
3) Provides tools for pre-visualizing the scene
4) Helps with location scouting
5) Has Ephemeris features such as sunrise, sunset, moonrise, moonset time and direction, twilight time, special hours of the day, sun/moon finder, major stars, constellations, nebulae azimuth and elevation angle, star trail planning, time-lapse calculation and simulation, sequence calculation and simulation, milky way searching, solar eclipse and lunar eclipse
6) Fully offline capabilities
7) Exposes photographers to a wealth of data
8) Helps with post-processing
|App Name||Planit Pro: Photo Planner|
|Developer||PlanIt Photo Inc.|
|Updated on||Jun 9, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yingwen.photographertoolspro|
How To Use Planit Pro: Photo Planner on a PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Planit Pro: Photo Planner on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- After the download is complete, launch the .exe file to start the setup
- Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully install Bluestacks
- After installation, launch Bluestacks on your computer
- You will be asked to sign in; use your Gmail ID to log in to Bluestacks
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Planit Pro: Photo Planner and press Enter
- Select the most appropriate app from the search results and then click on it to expand
- Click on the Install button to begin the installation process
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the application within the emulator and enjoy
Planit Pro: Photo Planner App Overview and Details
If you’re anything like us, you have a ton of photos on your phone and no idea what to do with them. You’ve probably also been meaning to print out some of your favorites to hang on your wall or put in a photo album, but you never seem to have the time. Planit Pro is the solution to your photo woes!
With Planit Pro, you can easily create beautiful photo albums, prints, and wall art. The app lets you easily drag and drop your photos into custom-designed templates, making it simple to create a cohesive look for your album or print. You can also choose from a variety of layout and design options, making your photos look professional and polished.
Best of all, Planit Pro makes printing your photos easy. You can order prints and albums straight from the app, and have them delivered right to your door. Plus, you can even create wall art prints that are the perfect size for your home. With Planit Pro, you can finally get your photos off your phone and into your life!
Whats New In this Name?
Treats the orientation sensor on as a non-default option.
Text filtering in the plan list will consider the task names under the plan.
Moves the pictures for the marker to the pictures subfolder under the Planit so that it is okay to delete the original pictures from your phone.
Fixed the layout issue of the ephemeris page chooser.
Optimized the memory usage which will reduce crashes and ANR related to memory.
Since its release, Planit Pro has been a popular photo planner app with users all over the world. It allows users to plan out their photo shoots by creating custom shooting plans and by keeping track of their shooting location, props, and costumes.