Poultry performance is a measure of how well an animal is doing. In poultry, it is often used to measure how well the bird is growing, how much feed they are eating, and how efficiently they are converting that feed into muscle, fat, and other body tissues. Poultry performance is also used to measure the bird’s ability to resist disease, tolerate stress, and produce eggs.
- Poultry Performance are Total Install on Mobile 9674+
- Poultry Performance are Devolop By Md. Harun Or Rashid
- Install Poultry Performance Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Dec 22, 2020
Poultry Performance Andorid App Summary
Md. Harun Or Rashid is the developer of this Poultry Performance application. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 9674+ users of this app. The Poultry Performance app rating is currently 2.8. It was last updated on Dec 22, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
How To Install Poultry Performance For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Poultry Performance on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Poultry Performance and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Poultry Performance andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Features of Poultry Performance for PC
1. The application can be used by farmers, students, and poultry professionals.
2. The application provides information on the standard performance of six commercial broiler strains as well as brown and white layers.
3. The user can easily get information by entering the age in a given blank box.
4. The application is simple and easy to use.
5. The performance information is provided for poultry such as broilers, layers, quails, and broiler breeders.
6. The information is up-to-date and accurate.
7. The application can be used on mobile devices and desktop computers.
8. The user can save the performance information for future reference.
9. The application is free to download and use.
10. The developer is open to suggestions and feedback.
|App Name||Poultry Performance|
|Developer||Md. Harun Or Rashid|
|Updated on||Dec 22, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.poultryperformance.harunrashid|
Poultry Performance App Overview and Details
Poultry Performance is a scientific journal that publishes original research papers and reviews in all aspects of poultry physiology, production and health.
Whats New In this Poultry Performance?
-Quail (Broiler & Layer) performance data included
-Some minor changes in design
The Poultry Performance application is a great tool for poultry farmers. The application is easy to use and helps farmers track the performance of their poultry flocks. The application is a great resource for farmers and helps them improve the performance of their flocks.