Smoking cigarettes is the leading preventable cause of death in the United States. Each year, smoking kills more than 480,000 Americans. Cigarette smoking causes cancer, heart disease, stroke, lung diseases, and other health problems.
You have probably heard these statistics before, but they are still worth repeating. Cigarette smoking is a deadly habit, and it is time to quit.
If you are one of the millions of Americans who smoke cigarettes, you should know that there are many ways to quit smoking. You can try quitting cold turkey, using nicotine replacement therapy, or using a smoking cessation medication.
No matter how you decide to quit smoking, you should know that it is not going to be easy. Quitting smoking is one of the hardest things you will ever do, but it is worth it.
When you quit smoking, you will not only improve your health, but you will also save money. A pack-a-day smoker can
- Quit Smoking – Stop Smoking Counter are Total Install on Mobile 1434074+
- Quit Smoking – Stop Smoking Counter are Devolop By A7-studio
- Install Quit Smoking – Stop Smoking Counter Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Apr 26, 2020
Quit Smoking – Stop Smoking Counter Andorid App Summary
A7-studio is the developer of this Quit Smoking – Stop Smoking Counter application. It is listed under the Health & Fitness category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1434074+ users of this app. The Quit Smoking – Stop Smoking Counter app rating is currently 3.7.4. It was last updated on Apr 26, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
How To Install Quit Smoking – Stop Smoking Counter For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Quit Smoking – Stop Smoking Counter on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Quit Smoking – Stop Smoking Counter and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Quit Smoking – Stop Smoking Counter andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Features of Quit Smoking – Stop Smoking Counter for PC
1. The application allows you to watch how much time has passed since you smoked your last cigarette, the number of cigarettes that you did not smoke, the amount of money saved and the amount of tar and nicotine that did not enter your body.
2. The application allows you to set your goals and track progress towards your goals.
3. The application will give you methods of quitting tobacco, the key ideas of the method invented by Allen Carr.
4. The application will monitor the improvement of your health.
5. The application will have information about the benefits of quitting smoking.
6. The application will have information about the harm caused by smoking.
7. The application will have tips for a former smoker.
8. The application will enjoy quotes about tobacco.
9. The application will have access to tests and calculators for smokers.
10. The application will have pictures, demotivators and videos about the harm caused by tobacco.
|App Name||Quit Smoking – Stop Smoking Counter|
|Category||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on||Apr 26, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cirkasssian.nekuru|
Quit Smoking – Stop Smoking Counter App Overview and Details
If you’re looking to quit smoking, there’s no need to go it alone. The Stop Smoking Counter can help you track your progress and stay motivated as you work to break your smoking habit for good. The app is simple to use – just enter the date you quit smoking and the app will track your progress, displaying how many days, weeks, and months you’ve been smoke free. The app also includes a helpful tips section, as well as a list of reasons to quit smoking. Whether you’re looking for help quitting smoking for good or just want to track your progress, the Stop Smoking Counter is the perfect app for you.
Whats New In this Quit Smoking – Stop Smoking Counter?
– Added ability to delete subscribers;
– bug fix.
I created the Quit Smoking – Stop Smoking Counter application to help motivate me to quit smoking. I have been a smoker for over 20 years and have tried to quit smoking many times, but have never been successful. I have been using the Quit Smoking – Stop Smoking Counter application for the past two weeks and it has been really helpful. The application tracks how many days I have smoked since my last quit attempt and how many cigarettes I have smoked. It also calculates the amount of money I have saved by not smoking. The application has been really helpful in keeping me motivated and I have not smoked since I started using the application. I am really hopeful that I will be able to quit smoking using the Quit Smoking – Stop Smoking Counter application.