A metal detector is an electronic instrument which detects the presence of metal nearby. Metal detectors are used by security personnel to detect weapons and other metallic objects hidden on a person’s body. They are also used to find metal objects buried underground.
- Real Metal Detector are Total Install on Mobile 32430+
- Real Metal Detector are Devolop By Encoder Apps
- Install Real Metal Detector Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jul 7, 2020
Real Metal Detector Andorid App Summary
Encoder Apps is the developer of this Real Metal Detector application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 32430+ users of this app. The Real Metal Detector app rating is currently 1.5. It was last updated on Jul 7, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
How To Install Real Metal Detector For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Real Metal Detector on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Real Metal Detector and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Real Metal Detector andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Features of Real Metal Detector for PC
1. The app uses your mobile magnetic sensor to measure magnetic field values.
2. The app can convert any Android into a real metal detector.
3. The app works best detecting ferromagnetic materials, such as iron.
4. The app can detect metal objects such as wires, nails, and other metallic objects.
5. The app cannot detect non-ferromagnetic materials, such as aluminum.
6. The app works best detecting up to 15 cm away.
7. The app can be used to detect metals in objects such as wires, nails, and other metallic objects.
8. The accuracy of the app is all dependent on the sensor of your Mobile device.
9. The app requires a magnetometer sensor in your device to run.
10. The app can be calibrated before use by “drawing” number 8 pattern in the air.
|App Name||Real Metal Detector|
|Updated on||Jul 7, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.encoderapps.metaldetectorapp|
Real Metal Detector App Overview and Details
A real metal detector is a device that detects metal objects in the environment. The most common use for metal detectors is finding coins and jewelry, but they can also be used to find metal objects buried underground, such as pipes or cables. Metal detectors work by sending an electrical current into the ground. If the current comes into contact with a metal object, it will create an electrical field that the metal detector can sense. This field is represented by a graph on the metal detector’s screen, and the user can use this information to determine the location of the metal object.
Whats New In this Real Metal Detector?
Real Metal Detector is an application that helps users find metal objects. The app is easy to use; users just need to open it and start searching. The app will show users the location of the metal object and how close it is to them.