The respiratory system is responsible for the intake and release of oxygen and carbon dioxide in the body. It includes the nose, mouth, pharynx, larynx, trachea, bronchi, and lungs. The respiratory system also helps protect the body from infection by trapping dirt and bacteria in the mucus that lines the respiratory passages.
- Respiratory System are Total Install on Mobile 4553+
- Respiratory System are Devolop By AFRA Dev
- Install Respiratory System Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Apr 15, 2021
Respiratory System App Summary
AFRA Dev is the developer of this Respiratory System application. It is listed under the Medical category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 4553+ users of this app. The Respiratory System app rating is currently 1.1. It was last updated on Apr 15, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
How To Install Respiratory System For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Respiratory System on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Respiratory System and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Respiratory System andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Features of Respiratory System for PC
1. The application discusses the respiratory system in the human body, equipped with pictures and explanations.
2. The functions of the respiratory system are described.
3. The anatomy of the respiratory system is explained.
4. The physiology of the respiratory system is described.
5. The control of the respiratory system is explained.
6. The external respiration, gas transport, and internal respiration are described.
7. The respiratory volumes and capacities are described.
8. The respiratory sounds are described.
9. The respiratory membrane is described.
10. The application is designed with a user-friendly interface.
|App Name||Respiratory System|
|Updated on||Apr 15, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.afra.respiratorysystem|
Respiratory System App Overview and Details
The respiratory system consists of the lungs and the airways that lead to and from them. The lungs are two spongy organs located in the chest. The airways are the tubes that carry air in and out of the lungs. When you breathe in, the air travels through the nose or mouth, down the airways, and into the lungs. When you breathe out, the air travels from the lungs, through the airways, and out of the nose or mouth. The respiratory system works with the heart to circulate oxygen throughout the body.
Whats New In this Respiratory System?
*update and fix bugs
The respiratory system is responsible for exchanging gases between the environment and the blood. This is done through the process of respiration, which involves the inhalation of air and the exhalation of carbon dioxide. The respiratory system also helps to protect the body from infection by filtering out foreign particles from the air.