A scoliometer is a medical device used to measure the curve of the spine. There are different types of scoliometers, but all work in basically the same way – by measuring the angle of the spine at different points. The HD scoliometer is a newer type of scoliometer that uses a high-definition camera to take pictures of the spine. This allows for more accurate measurements and a more detailed view of the spine.
- Scoliometer HD are Total Install on Mobile 761+
- Scoliometer HD are Devolop By Dr. Kevin Lau
- Install Scoliometer HD Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jan 25, 2020
Scoliometer HD Andorid App Summary
Dr. Kevin Lau is the developer of this Scoliometer HD application. It is listed under the Medical category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 761+ users of this app. The Scoliometer HD app rating is currently 1.1. It was last updated on Jan 25, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Scoliometer HD for PC
1. Replacement for a much more affordable price
2. Highly accurate
3. For medical professionals and home users
4. Adapted for mild to severe scoliosis
5. Range from 30 degrees to 50 degrees
6. Suited to a wider range of uses
7. Groundbreaking and a fundamental step forward into the future of the medical industry
8. Use your mobile device to measure scoliosis with the digital scoliometer app
9. Easy to use, clean and fast with accurate measurements
10. In 17 languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Portugal Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Vietnamese, Swedish, Finnish, Greek, Italian, Indonesian Bahasa
How To Install Scoliometer HD For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Scoliometer HD on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Scoliometer HD and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Scoliometer HD andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Scoliometer HD|
|Developer||Dr. Kevin Lau|
|Updated on||Jan 25, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.uc.scoliometer.pro|
Scoliometer HD App Overview and Details
The Scoliometer HD is a handheld device used to measure scoliosis, or curvature of the spine. It is a simple, non-invasive device that can be used by healthcare professionals to quickly and easily measure the degree of scoliosis in a patient. The Scoliometer HD is lightweight and easy to use, and provides accurate and reliable measurements. It is an essential tool for assessing and managing scoliosis.
Whats New In this Scoliometer HD?
After using the Scoliometer HD application, I found that it was very user friendly and helpful in measuring scoliosis. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone who is looking for an accurate way to measure their scoliosis.