Screen ON (Stay awake) is a new app that helps you stay awake by stimulating your brain with different games and activities. Screen ON (Stay awake) is the perfect app for people who need to stay awake for long periods of time, such as students, doctors, or drivers.
- Screen ON (Stay awake) are Total Install on Mobile 489646+
- Screen ON (Stay awake) are Devolop By EONSOFT
- Install Screen ON (Stay awake) Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jul 14, 2022
Screen ON (Stay awake) Andorid App Summary
EONSOFT is the developer of this Screen ON (Stay awake) application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 489646+ users of this app. The Screen ON (Stay awake) app rating is currently 1.3.5. It was last updated on Jul 14, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
How To Install Screen ON (Stay awake) For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Screen ON (Stay awake) on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Screen ON (Stay awake) and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Screen ON (Stay awake) andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Features of Screen ON (Stay awake) for PC
1. Stay screen on (without Lock screen)
2. Control the smartphone screen off and on
3. Keep screen on (screen does not turn off while charging)
4. Prevent the smartphone from automatically turning off the screen
5. Use your smartphone depending on the situation without screen sleep (Auto Sleep)
6. Set the power saving mode and auto sleep by using the display setting shortcut
7. Simultaneously with the sleep mode reservation (timeout setting) on the screen of the smartphone preferences
8. Further complemented by the feature Keep screen on (screen does not turn off while charging) in the Android Developer options in your smartphone settings
9. You can set the screen off and on time
10. You can control the smartphone screen off and on by using the power saving mode.
|App Name||Screen ON (Stay awake)|
|Updated on||Jul 14, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.eonsoft.ScreenON|
Screen ON (Stay awake) App Overview and Details
Screen ON is a productivity app that helps you stay awake by reminding you to take breaks and stay active. The app features a customizable timer that notifies you when it’s time to take a break. Screen ON also includes a variety of activities to help you stay active, including a built-in timer that tracks your activity and reminds you to take a break. Screen ON is perfect for students, professionals, and anyone who wants to stay productive and stay awake.
Whats New In this Screen ON (Stay awake)?
The Screen ON application is a useful tool for staying awake while working on a computer. It is easy to use and helps to keep the screen from going to sleep while you are working. The application is free to download and use, and is a great tool for anyone who needs to stay awake while working on a computer.