Secure Settings is an application that lets you manage your device’s settings securely. It provides a variety of tweaks and options to fine-tune your device to your liking. You can also use it to lock down your settings so that no one can change them without your permission. Secure Settings is an essential tool for anyone who wants to keep their device safe and secure.
- Secure Settings are Total Install on Mobile 1775764+
- Secure Settings are Devolop By intangibleObject
- Install Secure Settings Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jan 8, 2019
How To Install Secure Settings For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Secure Settings on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Secure Settings and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Secure Settings andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Secure Settings Andorid App Summary
intangibleObject is the developer of this Secure Settings application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1775764+ users of this app. The Secure Settings app rating is currently 1.3.6u2. It was last updated on Jan 8, 2019. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Secure Settings for PC
on Boot [4.2+, Pro]
1. Secure Settings is a Locale/Tasker compatible plug-in for Android 2.2+.
2. Device Administrator permission is required in order to make changes to the device password.
3. Secure Settings has tons of features for super users or those who just want more out of their devices.
4. Conditions can be set to trigger actions based on certain criteria, such as a failed login attempt.
5. Actions can be taken, such as enabling airplane mode or toggling the hardware keyboard.
6. Root users can toggle accessibility services, set a background process limit, and more.
7. Secure Settings supports localization for a variety of languages.
8. It is possible to launch any activity on the device.
9. The default system language can be changed.
10. Wifi sleep policy can be changed on devices running Android 4.2+.
|App Name||Secure Settings|
|Updated on||Jan 8, 2019|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.intangibleobject.securesettings.plugin|
Secure Settings App Overview and Details
Secure Settings is a powerful application that allows you to tweak and customize the settings on your Android device. With Secure Settings, you can control the way your device behaves and how your data is stored. Secure Settings also includes a variety of security features, allowing you to keep your device safe and secure.
Whats New In this Secure Settings?
– Removed Outgoing Call Receiver due to Google requirements
– Upgrades and compatibility updates for Android M+
– Fixes for broken actions
– Prompt to enable Modify System Settings
– Fix notifications on Android O+
– Targeting Android I+
Secure Settings is an application that allows Android users to customize their security settings. With this app, users can set passwords, encrypt their devices, and configure other security settings. Secure Settings is an essential tool for Android users who want to keep their devices and data safe.