Sensor Lab is a research and development company that specializes in the design and manufacture of sensors and sensor-based systems. We work with our clients to help them solve their most challenging sensing problems, from early-stage product development to full-scale production. We have a team of experienced engineers with a wide range of technical expertise, and we leverage our capabilities in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, optics, and software development to create innovative sensing solutions. Our products are used in a variety of industries, including automotive, aerospace, industrial, medical, and consumer electronics.
- Sensor Lab are Total Install on Mobile 499683+
- Sensor Lab are Devolop By LP Ellis
- Install Sensor Lab Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On May 24, 2019
Sensor Lab Andorid App Summary
LP Ellis is the developer of this Sensor Lab application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 499683+ users of this app. The Sensor Lab app rating is currently 1.3. It was last updated on May 24, 2019. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Sensor Lab for PC
1. Monitor and record all your device’s sensors from a single screen.
2. Sensors include: GPS (latitude, longitude, speed, accuracy, available satellites, connected satellites), Accelerometer (x, y and z axis), Gyroscope (x, y and z axis), Compass (azimuth), Sound level (dB), Light meter (lux), Magnetometer (x, y and z axis), CPU usage (system user, iow, irq), Humidity, Pressure (hPa), Memory usage, Battery temperature, current and level, Step counter, Network usage and strength, Proximity meter.
3. SensorLab can record data from all the above sensors in the background for sharing (in .csv format) or playback within the app.
How To Install Sensor Lab For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Sensor Lab on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Sensor Lab and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Sensor Lab andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Sensor Lab|
|Updated on||May 24, 2019|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lpellis.sensorlab|
Sensor Lab App Overview and Details
Sensor Lab is a space for people to come and work on their sensors and data-collection projects. It has a wide variety of equipment available for use, including Arduino and Raspberry Pi microcontrollers, 3D printers, and laser cutters. The lab is open to anyone who wants to use it, and there are always people available to help out with projects.
Whats New In this Sensor Lab?
Fixes crash when recording on new android devices.
Fixes issue where maps didn’t load correctly.
Removes CPU usage monitor (no longer possible in latest Android release)
Sensor Lab is an amazing application that has helped me to become a better sensor user. It has allowed me to test different sensors in different environments and to see how they respond. This is a valuable tool for anyone who wants to use sensors in their own work.