Sensor Toolbox is an open source MATLAB toolbox for modeling, simulation and analysis of sensor networks. It provides an extensive set of functions for modeling sensor dynamics, sensor networks and data fusion. It also includes tools for parameter estimation, simulation and performance analysis. Sensor Toolbox is designed to facilitate research in sensor networks and to provide a toolbox for teaching sensor network concepts and principles.
- Sensors Toolbox are Total Install on Mobile 1658099+
- Sensors Toolbox are Devolop By CA40
- Install Sensors Toolbox Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Sensors Toolbox Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On Feb 24, 2022
Sensors Toolbox Andorid App Summary
CA40 is the developer of this Sensors Toolbox application. The size of Sensors Toolbox is undefined. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1658099+ users of this app. The Sensors Toolbox app rating is currently 1.6.03. It was last updated on Feb 24, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Sensors Toolbox for PC
1. View all data from mobile device sensors in real time.
2. View data on chart (graphic view) and text output.
3. Check detailed description of each detector and parameter.
4. Check sensors tests.
5. Get information about all sensors supported by your tablet, smartphone or wearable device.
6. Check data on map (location, accuracy, altitude, GPS NMEA data).
7. Check battery status, voltage, temperature, health and technology.
8. Check sound level meter and microphone meter.
9. Check heart rate sensor.
10. Check NFC sensor and reader.
How To Install Sensors Toolbox For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Sensors Toolbox on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Sensors Toolbox and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Sensors Toolbox andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Sensors Toolbox|
|Updated on||Feb 24, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.exatools.sensors|
Sensors Toolbox App Overview and Details
Sensors Toolbox is an app that helps you to collect data from sensors and to display data graphically. With Sensors Toolbox, you can connect to a variety of sensors, including the proximity sensor, accelerometer, and gyroscope. You can also use the app to create custom sensors. Sensors Toolbox makes it easy to collect data from sensors and to graphically display that data.
Whats New In this Sensors Toolbox?
Minor bug fixes
English, German, Polish, Russian and Spanish language support
Added Premium – new options:
– Configuration list of sensors
– Defining refresh interval for displayed values
– Sharing sensors data
– Dark and light color theme
– More units to choose
Sensor toolbox is an application that helps users to collect and analyze data from sensors. With this application, users can easily create graphs and plots to visualize data. This toolbox is also equipped with various filters that allow users to clean up and process data. Overall, this application is very useful for data analysis and it can be used for a variety of applications.