Skull anatomy is the study of the anatomy of the skull. It is a branch of anatomy that is focused on the structure of the skull. The skull is a complex structure that is made up of many different bones. It is responsible for protecting the brain and other vital organs. The skull is also responsible for providing a structure for the face.
- Skull Anatomy Pro. are Total Install on Mobile 45817+
- Skull Anatomy Pro. are Devolop By Visual 3D Science
- Install Skull Anatomy Pro. Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jul 5, 2022
Skull Anatomy Pro. Andorid App Summary
Visual 3D Science is the developer of this Skull Anatomy Pro. application. It is listed under the Medical category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 45817+ users of this app. The Skull Anatomy Pro. app rating is currently 1.7. It was last updated on Jul 5, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
How To Install Skull Anatomy Pro. For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Skull Anatomy Pro. on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Skull Anatomy Pro. and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Skull Anatomy Pro. andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Features of Skull Anatomy Pro. for PC
1. Highly realistic 3D Skull model.
2. Allows users to rotate 360°, Zoom and move camera around Skull.
3. Select external part of Skull to view name of the part or read related information.
4. X-ray view of the Skull.
5. Hide and show mode for different parts of the Skull.
6. Animation mode for viewing real time animation of the Skull.
7. Search options for finding specific information.
8. Audio pronunciation for all anatomy terms.
9. Draw or white on screen and share screenshots.
10. Info panel for detailed information about the Skull.
|App Name||Skull Anatomy Pro.|
|Developer||Visual 3D Science|
|Updated on||Jul 5, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.visual3dscience.skullpro|
Skull Anatomy Pro. App Overview and Details
Skull anatomy is an extremely detailed and complex topic. In general, the skull is divided into two parts: the cranium and the mandible. The cranium is the part of the skull that houses the brain. It is made up of eight bones: the frontal, two parietal, occipital, two temporal, and sphenoid bones. The mandible, or lower jaw, is made up of two bones: the dentary and the angular bones.
The cranium is divided into two parts: the neurocranium and the viscerocranium. The neurocranium is made up of the bones that house the brain: the frontal, parietal, occipital, and temporal bones. The viscerocranium is made up of the bones that house the face: the maxilla, zygomatic, lacrimal, nasal, palatine, and inferior nasal bones.
The cranium is also divided into two cavities: the cranial cavity and the facial cavity. The cranial cavity is the space inside the cranium that houses the brain. The facial cavity is the space inside the viscerocranium that houses the face.
The mandible is divided into two parts: the corpus and the ramus. The corpus is the main body of the mandible. The ramus is the bone that extends from the corpus and houses the teeth.
The skull is also divided into two parts: the neurocranium and the viscerocranium. The neurocranium is made up of the bones that house the brain: the frontal, parietal, occipital, and temporal bones. The viscerocranium is made up
Whats New In this Skull Anatomy Pro.?
Skull Anatomy 1.7 Update Notes
– User Write on Screen & Share Screenshot
With Social media
– Updated User Interface
– improve App Performance
Skull anatomy pro is a great application for learning about the skull. It has clear and concise information, and allows you to rotate the skull to see it from all angles. This is a great application for students or anyone interested in learning more about the skull.