A sliding puzzle, also called a sliding block puzzle, is a puzzle that requires sliding tiles around a grid to form a picture. The tiles are usually square, but some are rectangular. There are many different types of sliding puzzles, but they all share the same basic mechanics. In the most common type of sliding puzzle, the puzzle pieces are slid around in a particular order to form a picture.
- Sliding Puzzle are Total Install on Mobile 26544+
- Sliding Puzzle are Devolop By Pegolandia
- Install Sliding Puzzle Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Sep 24, 2016
Sliding Puzzle Andorid App Summary
Pegolandia is the developer of this Sliding Puzzle application. It is listed under the Puzzle category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 26544+ users of this app. The Sliding Puzzle app rating is currently 2.3. It was last updated on Sep 24, 2016. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Sliding Puzzle for PC
1. Different difficulty levels
2. Use your own photos or the predefined ones
3. High quality and cute images
4. Optional sounds and music
5. Multi-language support
8. Share your results
9. Undo moves
10. Reset the puzzle
How To Install Sliding Puzzle For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Sliding Puzzle on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Sliding Puzzle and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Sliding Puzzle andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Sliding Puzzle|
|Updated on||Sep 24, 2016|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.enxarxats.slidingpuzzle|
Sliding Puzzle App Overview and Details
The sliding puzzle is a classic game that has been around for centuries. The premise is simple- you are given a grid of squares, and you must slide the squares around until you have re-ordered them into a specific pattern. The puzzles can be easy or difficult, depending on the pattern you are trying to create. Some of the most popular patterns are the classic 15-puzzle, the Rubik’s Cube, and the 4-in-a-row game.
Whats New In this Sliding Puzzle?
– Fixed problem loading custom image on Android 4.4 or greater.
– New random puzzle algorithm
– Improved graphic user interface
– Translated to spanish and french
The Sliding Puzzle application is a fun and engaging way to pass the time. It is a simple game that can be played by people of all ages. The objective of the game is to move the pieces around until the image is complete. There are a variety of puzzles to choose from, and the game can be customized to make it more challenging. The Sliding Puzzle application is a great way to improve problem-solving skills.