Smart App Manager is a powerful application that helps you manage your Android applications. With Smart App Manager, you can easily find, install, uninstall, and update your Android applications. Smart App Manager also provides a number of useful features, such as application search, application sorting, and application rating.
- Smart App Manager are Total Install on Mobile 3146280+
- Smart App Manager are Devolop By SmartWho
- Install Smart App Manager Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Apr 30, 2022
Smart App Manager Andorid App Summary
SmartWho is the developer of this Smart App Manager application. It is listed under the Productivity category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 3146280+ users of this app. The Smart App Manager app rating is currently 3.7.9. It was last updated on Apr 30, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
|App Name||Smart App Manager|
|Updated on||Apr 30, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.james.SmartUninstaller|
Features of Smart App Manager for PC
○ GPU information
○ Device information
○ Battery information
○ Network information
○ Memory information
How To Install Smart App Manager For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Smart App Manager on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Smart App Manager and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Smart App Manager andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Smart App Manager App Overview and Details
Smart App Manager is an app that lets you manage your installed apps. It provides information on each app, such as the app’s size, permissions, and storage usage. You can also uninstall apps from within the app.
Whats New In this Smart App Manager?
[ Version 3.7.9 ]
– UI / UX improvements
– Improved app engine functionality
– Various bug fixes
– Developer Policy Check and Compliance
After using the Smart App Manager for a while, I’ve found that it’s a really helpful tool. It makes managing my apps much easier, and I can easily find the ones that I need. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who wants an easy way to manage their apps.