SMBSync2 is a powerful and efficient file synchronization utility for Windows. It can keep your files in sync between your desktop and laptop, or between any two computers on your network. It can also keep your files in sync between your computer and your online storage account, such as DropBox, Google Drive, or Microsoft OneDrive.
- SMBSync2 are Total Install on Mobile 305882+
- SMBSync2 are Devolop By Sentaroh
- Install SMBSync2 Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jun 16, 2021
SMBSync2 Andorid App Summary
Sentaroh is the developer of this SMBSync2 application. It is listed under the Productivity category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 305882+ users of this app. The SMBSync2 app rating is currently 2.54. It was last updated on Jun 16, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of SMBSync2 for PC
-Synchronize files between Android terminal, SDCARD and PC/NAS
-One-way synchronization from master to target
-Mirror, move, copy, archive files
-Start sync by external application or SMBSync2 schedule
-Condition-based file synchronization (e.g. photos and videos archived based on shooting date/time)
How To Install SMBSync2 For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download SMBSync2 on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type SMBSync2 and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the SMBSync2 andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|Updated on||Jun 16, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sentaroh.android.SMBSync2|
SMBSync2 App Overview and Details
SMBSync2 is a synchronization tool that allows users to keep their files synchronized between their local computer and a remote server. It supports both file synchronization and folder synchronization, and it can be used to synchronize files and folders between two computers, or between a computer and a server. SMBSync2 is easy to use and it has a user-friendly interface. It also supports multiple file synchronization modes, including Mirror, Bi-directional, and Asymmetric synchronization.
Whats New In this SMBSync2?
– Prevent app crash
– Added support for changing the execution order of tasks in the schedule.
– Added support for specifying the length of file names to ignore.
– Fixed an error in Media Scan.
– Fixed a bug that left a notification message.
– Improved Chinese (zh) translation
– Resolved a bug that left a notification message when rebooting
SMBSync2 is a versatile application that can be used to synchronize files and folders between two or more computers. It can also be used to backup files and folders. SMBSync2 is easy to use and is a great tool for anyone who needs to keep their files synchronized between multiple computers.