Solitaire is a card game that is played by one person. The object of the game is to move all of the cards to the four foundations, one for each suit. The game can be played with a regular deck of 52 cards or with a deck of 54 cards, which includes two jokers. The game is won when all of the cards are moved to the foundations.
- Solitaire are Total Install on Mobile 57422904+
- Solitaire are Devolop By Solitaire Card Games Ltd
- Install Solitaire Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jul 8, 2022
Solitaire Andorid App Summary
Solitaire Card Games Ltd is the developer of this Solitaire application. It is listed under the Card category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 57422904+ users of this app. The Solitaire app rating is currently 126.96.36.19920323. It was last updated on Jul 8, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Solitaire for PC
games are the best way to pass the time! Solitaire free is the best free solitaire card games for android.
How To Install Solitaire For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Solitaire on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Solitaire and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Solitaire andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|Developer||Solitaire Card Games Ltd|
|Updated on||Jul 8, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lemongame.klondike.solitaire|
Solitaire App Overview and Details
In Solitaire, the player must stack all 52 cards of a deck in sequential order, alternating red and black suits. The game begins with any card placed face-up on the table as the “base card” for the first stack. The player then draws one card at a time from the remaining deck and places it face-up on the table to the right of the first stack. If the drawn card is of the same color as the base card, the player stacks the new card on top of the old card and the new card becomes the base card for the next stack. If the drawn card is of a different color, the player places the new card to the left of the first stack. If the player cannot continue to place cards on the table, then the player must draw another card from the deck and continue playing. The game is won when all 52 cards have been stacked in sequential order.
Whats New In this Solitaire?
1）Improve performance: card-tapping responds sooner and animation goes more smoothly
2）New Feature: hold undo button for consecutive undo
3）Some bug fix
Solitaire is an addicting, time-consuming, yet entertaining application that can be enjoyed by all. It is the perfect application to kill time with, whether you are waiting for a meeting to start or on a long flight. Solitaire is also a great way to relieve stress and unwind after a long day.