Solitaire is one of the most popular card games in the world. The object of the game is to move all the cards from the tableau to the foundation. The foundation may be built up by any suit, but the cards must be placed in ascending order.
Features of Solitaire for PC
– Multiple game modes
– Fun features like auto-completing games and seasonal themes
– Leaderboard for High Score, Fewest Moves, and First Game
– Suitable for players aged 4-84
– Play offline without an internet connection
– Left-handed & right-handed mode
– Portrait & landscape mode
|Developer||ME2ZEN Solitaire Games|
|Updated on||Jan 11, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spacegame.basic3|
How To Use Solitaire on a PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Solitaire on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- After the download is complete, launch the .exe file to start the setup
- Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully install Bluestacks
- After installation, launch Bluestacks on your computer
- You will be asked to sign in; use your Gmail ID to log in to Bluestacks
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Solitaire and press Enter
- Select the most appropriate app from the search results and then click on it to expand
- Click on the Install button to begin the installation process
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the application within the emulator and enjoy
Solitaire App Overview and Details
Solitaire is a card game for one player. The aim of the game is to clear all of the cards from the table. There are many different variations of Solitaire, but the basic rules are the same for all of them. The player is dealt a deck of cards, which they must spread out face down. One card is then turned over at a time and placed in the middle of the table. The player can either move this card to one of the four piles in front of them, or they can place a card from one of the piles on top of it. If the player cannot move the card, they must pick up another card from the deck and place it in the middle of the table. When the player has no more cards in their hand, they can move the card in the middle of the table to one of the piles. If the card is the last card in the pile, the player can move it to the other pile. When the player has moved all of the cards from the table, they have won the game.
Whats New In this Name?
• Optimized game performance and overall fun of player experience.
• General fixes and improvements.
Solitaire is a very popular and addictive card game that is typically played on a computer. The object of the game is to move all of the cards from the tableau to the foundation. The foundation can be built up in any suit, but the cards must be in ascending order.