Space Simulator is a game for iPhone and iPad that allows users to experience spaceflight in a realistic environment. With accurate physics and stunning 3D graphics, Space Simulator provides a level of realism that is unmatched in other space games. Whether you are a seasoned space traveler or a beginner, Space Simulator is the perfect way to explore the universe.
- Space Simulator are Total Install on Mobile 20827+
- Space Simulator are Devolop By Brixton Dynamics
- Install Space Simulator Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Feb 9, 2021
Space Simulator Andorid App Summary
Brixton Dynamics is the developer of this Space Simulator application. It is listed under the Simulation category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 20827+ users of this app. The Space Simulator app rating is currently 1.0.9. It was last updated on Feb 9, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Space Simulator for PC
1. Realistic 3D space flight simulation game
2. Runs real physics in a full scale Solar System
3. Historic NASA space program missions
4. Current Space X scenarios
5. Explore all planets and major moons of the Solar System
6. Launch from Kennedy Space Center, orbit the Earth and Moon
7. Dock with ISS, perform Trans Lunar Injections, land on the Moon
8. Practise rendezvous and return home with reentry and splashdown
9. Plan complex interplanetary orbits
10. Operate flight computers, use onboard switches, instruments and displays
How To Install Space Simulator For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Space Simulator on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Space Simulator and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Space Simulator andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Space Simulator|
|Updated on||Feb 9, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.brixtondynamics.spacesimulator|
Space Simulator App Overview and Details
Space Simulator is a game for mobile devices that allows users to experience spaceflight in a realistic environment. Through the game, players can control their spacecraft, manage their resources, and explore the vastness of space.
Whats New In this Space Simulator?
rationalize custom scenario menu and config menu options
add mission restart option
improve Falcon render
various UI fixes
Space Simulator is a great application that allows users to explore space. It is very realistic and provides users with a great experience. I highly recommend this application to anyone who is interested in space or wants to learn more about it.