Spades Card Classic is a two-player card game where the aim is to score the most points by taking tricks. The game is played with a deck of 52 cards, and each player is dealt 13 cards. The player who takes the first trick is the player who leads, and the player who takes the last trick is the player who follows. The player who leads each trick must play a card of the suit that was led, and the player who follows must play a card of the same suit, if possible. If a player cannot follow the suit, they must play a card of any other suit. The player who played the highest card of the suit that was led wins the trick, and the player who wins the most tricks wins the game.
Spades Card Classic Andorid App Summary
Games By Post is the developer of this Spades Card Classic application. It is listed under the Card category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 343828+ users of this app. The Spades Card Classic app rating is currently 1.2. It was last updated on Feb 12, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Spades Card Classic for PC
– Three different difficulty settings
– Statistics for wins and losses
– Randomly dealt cards to all players
– Hints to help you play like a pro
How To Install Spades Card Classic For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Spades Card Classic on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Spades Card Classic and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Spades Card Classic andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Spades Card Classic|
|Developer||Games By Post|
|Updated on||Feb 12, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamesbypost.spadescardclassic|
Spades Card Classic App Overview and Details
Spades is a classic card game that is enjoyed by people of all ages. The game is played by two teams of two players each. The aim of the game is to take as many tricks as possible, with the team taking the most tricks winning the game. The game is played with a deck of 52 cards, which are divided evenly between the two players. A player is dealt 13 cards, which are placed face down in front of them. The player then takes the first card from the deck and places it face up in the middle of the table. This card is the trump card for the game. The player to the left of the dealer then takes the next card from the deck and places it face up next to the first card. This card is the first card in the player’s hand. The player to the left of the first player then takes the next card and so on. The game is played in clockwise order.
The player with the highest trump card takes the first trick. If there is a tie, the player with the highest card of the suit that was led takes the trick. The player who takes the first trick then starts the next trick by playing any card they like. The player to their left then plays a card, and so on. The winner of the trick then collects the cards and places them in a stack in front of them. The first player to run out of cards wins the game.
Whats New In this Spades Card Classic?
Bug fixes and performance improvements
The Spades Card Classic application is an excellent way to improve your Spades skills. The tutorials are easy to follow and the challenges are a great way to test your skills. I highly recommend this application for anyone who wants to improve their Spades skills.